Double Diamond is a classic three-reel slot machine with straightforward gameplay. There’s just one payline, so all players need to do is decide the price of their wager before they spin the.
- Triple Stars Slot Play
- Free Triple Star Seven Slots
- Triple Double Stars Free Slots
- Triple Stars Slot Machine Payouts
- Triple Stars Slot Machine Online
- With the slot machine unplugged from the outlet and surge protector, open the slot machine main door. Remove the coin tray by lifting up and pulling out the tray. Simply pull it out and down to remove the tray. The hopper is on the bottom floor of the machine and slides out.
- Play best slot machines on mobile, tablet, Mac or PC. Try a new Game slots game with 300% NO MAX CASHOUT + 30 FREE SPINS. You have the ability to deposit cash using one method, and even withdraw using another one for a quick and painless payout. Because at Slots.
Triple Diamond slot is a 3-reel, 9-line classic slot released by IGT in 2015. The developer takes a minimalistic approach to this game, as it did with its predecessor, Double Diamond. There are no Free Spins bonus rounds available here. However, with a max bet of 900 credits and a hefty real money jackpot, this slot can be as profitable as the most modern video slots. Plus, a Wild symbol and multipliers will appear quite often to spice things up a bit.
If pure, undiluted slot machine gaming with a banging win potential sounds like your cup of tea, then you’re in luck. You can play Triple Diamond slot machine free demo right here on our site, or try the real money version at any of the best online casinos.
About the Provider
International Game Technology is a popular name in the casino gambling scene. The company was founded in 1975, and its its products span multiple casino software, including slots, table games, video poker, and card game variants. They also have a range of land-based gaming machines, as well as lottery and sports betting software.
The developer’s slot collection takes the cake as it boasts hundreds of titles. Besides Triple Diamond slot, the company stands behind some of the most renowned video slots. Players can compare Double Diamond slot game from this series or try other games, such as Da Vinci Diamonds, Wheel of Fortune, Coyote Moon, and the Cleopatra slots series.
Pros and Cons
|High max payout||Absence of Free Spins and bonus features|
|Medium variance||Gameplay may be too simple|
|Suitable for high rollers|
Overall Opinion about Triple Diamond Slot
I decided to play this game, knowing that it was a classic slot with not much gameplay action. On opening the game, the slogan “The path to riches is paved with diamonds” really caught my attention. It’s a nice touch and a great welcome note for real money gamers like myself.
The minimal number of reel symbols made it quite easy to land winning combinations, and I was able to bag a small win every other spin. Many players complain that the game becomes boring after a while. I had a medium-length gaming session, so I didn’t get to feel this way. Playing short sessions could be a good idea if you’re the type to get bored with the repetitive symbols.
In my opinion, it was one of the most fulfilling gaming experiences ever; no bias. The lack of HD graphics and features was compensated by the thrill of watching with anticipation as those 3 reels come to a halt. Although I didn’t get to land the jackpot, Triple Diamond symbols would often appear in combination with other icons and dish out generous rewards.
Triple Diamond Slot Theme and Unique Features
This slot game has a retro theme with lots of bar symbols, a lucky seven and a triple diamond icon. The latter doubles as the Wild and the premium paying character. All others are regular classic icons that pay for three on a line.
From the visuals to the sounds, Triple Diamond slots make you feel like you’re sitting behind a live machine in a Las Vegas gaming parlor. And that’s the greatest appeal of this slot game. It takes players back to what made us love casino gambling in the first place.
Triple Diamond Slots Bonus Features
There are neither Scatter symbols nor Free Spins bonus rounds in Triple Diamond slots. However, players can benefit from a Wild symbol and random multipliers.
- Wild: The Triple Diamond acts as the Wild and can fill in for others on win lines. It is also the only symbol with instant credit pays for landing 1 or 2 on the reels.
- Multipliers: One Triple Diamond Wild substitution will award a 3x win multiplier, and two Triple Diamonds will award a 9x win multiplier.
Triple Diamond Slot Game Payouts
Like many IGT slots, this 3-reel game has a wide betting range. Players can bet from 0.25 to 100 per line, and when playing nine lines, that goes up to a high roller-friendly 900 per spin. When on the hunt for the top payouts, you’ll have to look past the bar symbols and set your sights on the game logo.
Three Triple Diamonds landing appearing on the screen will award the highest prize of 1199x your stake. The jackpot feature here may not be progressive, but it makes for a substantial payday, especially at the maximum stake.
RTP & Volatility
At 95.06%, the RTP of this slot game is above the average for land-based slot machines (95%). At the same time, it falls below the mark for online casino slot games (96%). Even though the payback percentage doesn’t influence how much you win on a spin or during a short gaming session, it does have a long-run effect on the amount the slot machine pays out in general.
Free Triple Diamond slots also have low to medium volatility, which means you get to land small wins quite often during gameplay.
Free to play Triple Diamond slots are accessible on numerous devices, including PC, Android, tablets, iPhone, and iPad. Mobile gaming offers a more compact viewing experience, which often allows clearer graphics than larger screens. Not only does this slot game look better on mobiles, but it also features a simplified layout and an optimized interface for seamless gaming on the move.
How to Play Triple Diamond Online Slot
It doesn’t require much wit or knowledge to play Triple Diamond slot machine. In a few easy steps, anyone can start enjoying this classic slot game.
- Select and load the game right here on our site.
- Set your bet level by clicking the + or – buttons under “Line Bet.”
- Choose the number of lines you want to play.
- Hit the spin button and start playing. You can also use Autoplay for as many as 50 automatic spins.
To play Triple Diamond slot machine for real money:
- Sign up at a licensed online casino.
- Make your first deposit.
- Claim any deposit bonuses, free spins, or no deposit offers available.
- Then carry out steps 1 to 4 listed above.
Tips to Play for Real Money
Here are some of our expert-recommended tips to keep in mind when you play online Triple Diamond slots for real money:
- Make sure your chosen casino site is licensed and regulated by a reputable body to ensure the safety and security of your data and money.
- Remember to play responsibly and only bet what you can afford to lose.
- Boost your bankroll with casino bonuses for new players. Always read the bonus terms and conditions before accepting any offer.
- Pick from any of the top online casinos on our list for the best gaming experience.
Where Players Can Enjoy This Slot
At SlotoZilla, we have inspected numerous online casinos. At our top-rated sites, you can enjoy Triple Diamond slot machine for real money and play more casino slot machine games. They include:
- Betsson – It is one of the best online casinos on our list. This operator offers thousands of casino games, plenty of free spins bonuses, and diverse payment methods. The site also hosts several tournaments with large prize pools.
- Playamo – This online casino provides plenty of the best IGT slots as well as titles from other top-tier gaming software providers. There are also tons of bonuses up for grabs, including a well-designed VIP program.
There is a certain charm about classic slots that doesn’t fade even with the proliferation of bonus-packed slot machines. Even though they don’t have a Free Spins bonus round or any other special features, they are still very entertaining. With the Triple Diamond slot machine, you can even benefit from a Wild symbol as well up to a 9x win multiplier.
IGT intended to make a simplistic classic slot that eliminates all the clutter common among online slot machines nowadays. They succeeded with Double Diamonds and did a good job on this one too.
Triple Diamond slot FAQs
Does Triple Diamond slot machine have a Free Spins feature?
Like many classics, there are no Free Spins available in Triple Diamond slots.
Should I download Triple Diamond slot to play?
This 3-reel slot is available in instant play right here and at our recommended real money online casinos. So you don’t have to download any game software before you play.
Can I play Triple Diamond slot for real money on your site?
No, we only provide the free Triple Diamond slot for fun. Head to any of the online casinos available on our site to play for real money.
How can I get bonus codes for Triple Diamond free spins?
Free spins bonus codes are not always compulsory to claim real money free spins bonuses. However, any bonus codes for playing Triple Diamond slots at our online casinos will be available right here along with our casino review.
Are outcomes in Triple Diamond slots random?
When playing at licensed online casinos, you can rest assured that Triple Diamond slots outcomes are random. This is because these sites regularly carry out RNG tests to check the fairness of game results.
If you have a slot machine or you have bought one old used vintage slot machine and want to have some fixes to get it work then obviously you will think you need a machine technician. Many of you will even think of taking it to some repair station to get things done. But here in the guide you will find some of the repairs that you yourself can do with your slot machine and you need not need to join machine technical repair training school.
Like any other machines Slot machines too are a blend of electronic and mechanical components, that wear with age and require routine repairs. Before you begin to repair yourself do note that every slot machine that you have purchased whether old or new comes with installation and user guide manual. You need to read that many a times until you are familiar with each components and parts of the slot machine and understand thoroughly as how the slot machine works.
In your guide to repair slot machines you will find some common repairs that can be carried out by you, some videos to watch as well. If your slot machine has some complex issue then obviously you require a qualified technician.
Changing the Top Florescent Light
The top florescent light bulb is easily changed by following these simple procedures. The replacement bulb is an F15T8/CW 18″ 15 Watt bulb which is available at most hardware and department stores or may be purchased online at Ebay or Amazon or realslotmachinesforsale under the category ‘parts of slot machine’.
- Open the main slot machine door and ensure the door is fully open. Turn off the power to the slot machine. The power switch can be found with the main door open about midway down on the right side just inside the machine.
- If the machine is equipped with a top ticket printer, you must pull the bottom of the printer out far enough to see where the ticket paper is located, and note the area large enough to place a couple of your left fingers under.
Triple Stars Slot Play
- Remove the top metal trim strip which is a cover plate to the right of the ticket printer and/or is located along the bottom of the top glass. There are a couple of clips on the back of the metal trim strip that fit into notches on metal bracket which holds the top glass. The metal trim strip should be lifted upwards and outwards to remove.
- Once the metal trim strip is removed, the next step is to remove the top glass. Note that some top metal trim strips have a slot in the top that holds the top glass and they must be removed very carefully as to not damage or drop the top glass.
- You can now see the top glass is held in place by usually two or three clips that rise above the metal bracket behind the top metal trim strip. Now slowly lift up on the top glass from both bottom edges until the top glass until it is high enough to gently pull it forward and allowing it to slide down and away from the top track and clips holding it in place.
- Once the top glass has been removed, put it somewhere where it will not get knocked over or broken. You will see the florescent bulb in the middle of the top box area of the machine. Care should be taken removing the bulb as it may be very hot. Remove the old bulb by twisting the florescent tube about a quarter to half turn allowing the two prongs on the bulb to slide out of the fixture on both sides of the bulb.
- Remove and discard the old bulb. To install the new bulb, align the two prongs on each side of the florescent tube with the slits on each fixture in the top box of the slot machine. Twist the bulb into place normally using about a quarter to half of a turn. If the bulb is not secure or aligned, repeat the procedure.
- If your slot machine is an IGT S Plus machine, it is equipped with a florescent bulb starter. Then you can replace the starter when replacing the florescent light bulb. The starter is an FS-U Universal Starter. They are available at most hardware and department stores or may be ordered online too. The starter for the top florescent bulb on an IGT S Plus machine is located directly behind the florescent bulb fixture on the left side of the slot machine in the top box area.
- It is replaced by twisting about a quarter to half a turn as it is held in place with a bayonet type mount. Remove the old starter and discard. Replace with a new FS-U Universal Starter by aligning the two pins on the bottom of the starter with the notches in the starter receptacle, pushing it up into the starter socket, and then twisting it a quarter to half a turn into place.
- Prior to re-installing the top glass, turn the power switch on the right inside of the machine on to verify the bulb works properly. If it does not, turn the power off and check that the bulb is properly installed and secure. If replacing a starter, check that it is also properly installed and secure.
- After verifying the bulb is working, it is now time to replace the top glass. If your slot machine has a top ticket printer, ensure the ticket printer is still pulled out so you can place your fingers in the opening while replacing the top glass.
- Carefully and slowly lift up the top glass placing each hand under the bottom of the top glass. Slide it into the upper edge track on the top box of the slot machine carefully lifting it so it slides into the tracks while being able to push the top glass back far enough to clear the two or three raised clips on the metal bracket where the top glass holding track is located.
- Gently and slowly lower the top glass behind the clips so as to allow them to hold the glass in place. If properly secured, the top glass will not be able to slide down or out of its position. Keep a secure hold on the top glass until you are certain it is secured in the proper position.
- Replace the top metal trim strip by aligning the two or three hooks the back through the metal bracket that supports and holds the top glass. Once the hooks on the back are in place, gently push the top metal trim strip down and it should snap into place. If you have a slot machine with a top ticket printer, close it tight into position. Close the main slot machine door and you are ready to play.
Changing the Belly Glass Florescent Light
The belly glass florescent light bulb is easily changed by following these simple procedures. The replacement bulb is an F15T8/CW 18″ 15 Watt bulb which is available at most hardware and department stores or may be bought online as spare parts of slot machine.
- Open the main slot machine door. Turn off the power to the slot machine. The power switch can be found with the main door open about midway down on the right side just inside the machine.
- Facing the slot machine door, look on the right side of the door just around from bill acceptor area. You will see a knob sticking out that is approximately the size of the end of a regular pencil. This knob when pulled out releases the slot machine belly glass assembly (belly door) to fold down so the bulb can be accessed.
- There are a couple of very important thing to remember prior to pulling this knob to release the belly door. First try pulling gently on the knob. If it does not allow you to pull out and you have a lock installed directly above it, the lock must unlocked in order to allow the release knob to pull out. When pulling out the release knob, be ready for the belly door to fold down.
- Most of the time you must lightly pull on both sides of the belly door to get it to fold down, however always place your hand under it so it does not fall down too quickly causing the belly glass to break or crack.
- Once the belly door is in the down position, you will see the access to the florescent bulb bracket that is held in place by a small Phillips screw. Remove the screw and place it the coin tray so it will be handy when you need it after replacing the bulb.
- The long metal bracket that holds the florescent bulb must be slid slightly right or left so as to be able to lift it out of the belly door. Gently lift the metal bracket with florescent bulb out of the assembly far to be able to turn it over to replace the bulb. Be cautious as the bulb could still be hot!
- Grasp the metal bracket holding the florescent bulb and remove the old bulb by twisting the florescent tube about a quarter to half turn allowing the two prongs on the bulb to slide out of the fixture on both sides of the bulb.
- Remove and discard the old bulb.To install the new bulb, align the two prongs on each side of the florescent tube with the slits on each fixture that is on each side of the new bulb. Twist the bulb into place normally using about a quarter to half of a turn. If the bulb is not secure or aligned, repeat the procedure.
- Now turn the metal bracket that holds the newly installed bulb over and back into position in the belly glass assembly. Slid the bracket slightly right or left into position and replace the small screw which holds the metal bracket in place.
- If your slot machine is an IGT S Plus machine, it is equipped with a florescent bulb starter. So you need to replace the starter a well when replacing the florescent light bulb. The starter is an FS-U Universal Starter. They are available online and you can purchase one.
- The starter for the belly glass florescent bulb is located on the back of the main slot machine door on the lower right hand corner as you face the back of the door.
- It is replaced by twisting about a quarter to half a turn as it is held in place with a bayonet type mount. Remove the old starter and discard. Replace with a new FS-U Universal Starter by aligned the two notches on the bottom of the starter, pushing it into the starter socket, and then twisting it a quarter to half a turn into place.
- Prior to closing the belly glass door, turn the power switch on the right inside of the machine on to verify the bulb works properly. If it does not, turn the power off and check that the bulb is properly installed and secure. Also check to ensure the starter is properly installed and secured.
- Lift the belly glass assembly up and push it into place in the slot machine door. Ensure the belly glass door snaps into place and the knob on the side of the door is in its normal position. It is spring loaded so as to not allow the belly glass assembly to open unless it pulled. If the belly door appears to be in place, pull on both sides of the belly door to make sure it is locked and secure.
- If you unlocked the lock above the knob, re-lock it. Close the main slot machine door and you are ready to use your slot machine.
Changing the Push Button Bulbs
All of the slot machine’s push button lights such Play Max Credits, Spin Reels, Bet One Credit, etc. are easily replaced by following this simple procedure. The replacement bulbs are #161 on IGT S2000 machines and #555 on IGT S+ machines and may be purchased from online stores.
- Fully open the slot machine door. Look on the backside of the door. Each push button will extend down from the shelf on the door and will have a small wire bundle going to it. Identify which push button bulb needs to be replaced.
- Carefully pull down on the bottom of the push button area that is normally white and is where you will see wiring connected. Using your thumb and two fingers, pull straight down and the bottom portion of the push button should snap out.
- You will now be able to see the bulb in the top area of the lower push button assembly. Use caution as the bulb may be very hot. Pull the wedge bulb out and discard it. Notice the slot in which the bulb located.
- Place a new bulb in the slot noting the direction of slot ensuring the new wedge bulb is inserted so as to line up in the slot. Push the new bulb into place.
- Replace the bottom of the push button assembly by inserting it into the top portion of the push button assembly. The bottom portion will snap into position. Ensure that none of the wire connections have been accidentally knocked loose on the bottom of the push button. Note the push button light will not illuminate until the slot machine door is closed. Close the main slot machine door and you are ready to play.
Changing the Small Panel Lights
The small panel lights that illuminate the denomination amount and other areas behind the glass are easily changed. For denomination amount lights on the IGT S2000, a #73 bulb is needed and a #86 bulb is needed on the IGT S+ slot machines. They may be bought online from slot machine selling sites.
Here it is described as how to change the lights behind denomination amounts such as .25 Cents. Other small panel light bulbs are changed in the same manner.
- Fully open the slot machine door. Look on the backside of the door. Note the location where the denomination amount would be located near the center just below the slot machine’s center glass. The area will appear to be flat with a small bulb holder projecting out that is slightly larger in diameter than a regular pencil and is flat on two or four sides.
- This bulb holder is removed by simply twisting it a quarter to half a turn and then gently pulling it out of its socket. It is held in place by somewhat of a bayonet type mount.
- Once the bulb holder is removed, pull the wedge bulb out of the socket and discard the old bulb. Caution should be taken as the old bulb may be very hot. Replace the bulb by firmly inserting a new bulb into the socket of the bulb holder being careful to align the wedge bulb correctly into the slot.
- Take the bulb holder and look for two notches on each side of the opening where the bulb holder is inserted. Note there are two notches on the bulb holder. Align the notches inserting the bulb holder into the panel.
- Gently twist the bulb holder about a quarter to half a turn to lock it into place. Verify the bulb is illuminating, and if not repeat the procedure using a different new bulb. Now close the main slot machine door and ready to use.
Cleaning Your Slot Machine
This is common thing and all you need is usually nothing more than a damp cloth to clean the exterior cabinet of your slot machine. Never use any abrasive or ammonia based cleaners on the cabinet of the machine.
Free Triple Star Seven Slots
The slot machine top, center and belly glasses may all be cleaned on the outside by using a window cleaner. However if you own a slot machine with a frosted exterior glass or one that has any exterior decorated markings such as stars, a window cleaner should not be used as the cleaner may damage the exterior images. Care should be taken cleaning interior glass as a cleaner and cloth may damage labels or markings.
The inside of the slot machine should not require cleaning other than occasionally removing dust. This can normally be done with a damp clean cloth, however ensure the power switch has been turned off prior to cleaning.
When wiping dust inside your machine, be careful not to loosen any wires or connections. Do not use a damp cloth on the face of your reel strips as the playing symbols on the reel strips could come off or become torn. Also be very careful not to touch the back side of your reel strips with a damp cloth especially if the back sides of the reel strips are black. This can cause damage to this type reel strip.
When your Slot Machine Doesn’t Power On
When you get a slot machine and wish to locate or set up at your place, determine the household 120V AC outlet you are planning to use has power. Keep in mind some outlets are controlled on and off by a wall switch.
- With the slot machine unplugged from the outlet and surge protector, open the slot machine main door. Remove the coin tray by lifting up and pulling out the tray. Simply pull it out and down to remove the tray.
- The hopper is on the bottom floor of the machine and slides out on two base rails along two metal guides. Slide the hopper out slowly by grasping the handle with your left hand and supporting the hopper with your right hand. Do not use the black hopper bowl to pull the hopper out of the slot machine.
- On the lower right corner of the slot machine you should see the black power cord coming into the machine. The power cord plugs into the Power Distribution Unit which is located on the back wall of the slot machine.
- Verify the power cord is firmly plugged into place into the right side of the Power Distribution Unit.
- Place the hopper back into the slot machine making sure it slides in easily and completely with the base rails on hopper guides on the bottom of the machine. The hopper plugs into a receptacle toward the back of the machine. It is designed to fit in easily without using excessive force.
- The coin tray can be easily put back into place by ensuring the alignment pins on the coin tray match up to the top alignment holes on the bottom side of the machine. The tray should be pushed down into place. Make sure the tray is even when pushed into place. If the coin tray is not aligned and even, remove the coin tray, and repeat the procedure.
- Verify the power cord is firmly plugged into a good surge protector. Plug the end of surge protector into the outlet you have verified is good, and make sure the on/off switch on the surge protector is turned on.
- Now turn the power switch on the inside right of the slot machine to the on position and verify the slot machine is powered on by lights illuminating.
Jackpot Payout Reset
Triple Double Stars Free Slots
When your slot machine just hit a 25,000 credit Jackpot it now needs to be reset to continue playing. Depending on the model slot machine you have and the amount of the payout will determine the best course of action.
If you have an IGT S+ Slot Machine and your win is under the maximum payout amount specified on the center glass of the machine, the hopper may run out of coins or tokens. This is normally displayed by Error Code 3300. In this case it usually a simple matter of taking the coins or tokens that have been paid out and putting them back in the hopper allowing it to fully pay out. However, if you won a large jackpot that is “hand pay out”, then follow the steps below.
- First open the main slot machine door. Locate the Jackpot Key which is normally kept inside the slot machine in a plastic envelope on the side of the cash box. If you do not find it inside the machine, often times the Jackpot Key will be strapped with the main slot machine door key. It is a small key as pictured below.
- Take the key in hand and locate the jackpot reset which is a keyhole located on the right side of the slot machine. It is normally about two-thirds up from the bottom of the machine.
- Insert the Jackpot Reset Key into the keyhole. Turn the key only one quarter turn to the right. This will reset the machine, and once you close the main slot machine door, you will be ready to resume play.
- Note that if you turn the Jackpot reset key multiple times you may place your slot machine into a test mode and will thus delay your ability to continue playing.
Some of the Error Codes you get on Slot Machine
Error Code 3300 (IGT S+ Machines)
Simply put Error Code 3300 is normally telling you your hopper is low on or completely out of coins or tokens.
Open the main slot machine door. Look into the hopper. If it is empty or has just a few coins or tokens, place about 500 coins or tokens back into the hopper. Close the main slot machine door. In a few moments you should hear the sound of the hopper’s motor turning and soon the remaining coin payout will begin.
Error Code 3100 (IGT S+ Machines)
Error Code 3100 (Extra Coin Out Tilt) normally signifies either a jammed/stuck coin or token in the coin-out chute on the hopper, or the hopper coin-out sensor has detected the hopper may have paid out an extra coin.
- Open the main slot machine door. Remove the coin tray by lifting up and pulling out the tray. Simply pull it out and down to remove the tray.
- The hopper is on the bottom floor of the machine and slides out on two base rails along two metal guides. Slide the hopper out slowly by grasping the handle with your left hand and supporting the hopper with your right hand. Do not use the black hopper bowl to pull the hopper out of the slot machine.
- Inspect the hopper to determine if any coins/tokens appear to stuck or jammed in the hopper knife or the hopper coin-out channel.
- If a coin appears to be stuck or jammed, empty the hopper of coins/tokens for easier access to clearing the jammed coin/token.
- Once the stuck or jammed coin has been removed, place the hopper back into the slot machine making sure it slides in easily and completely with the base rails on hopper guides on the bottom of the machine. The hopper plugs into a receptacle toward the back of the machine. It is designed to fit in easily without using excessive force
- Refill the hopper with the proper size coins or tokens. The coin tray can be easily put back into place by ensuring the alignment pins on the coin tray match up to the top alignment holes on the bottom side of the machine. The tray should be pushed down into place. Make sure the tray is even when pushed into place. If the coin tray is not aligned and even, remove the coin tray, and repeat the procedure.
- Close the main slot machine door. The error code should be gone and the machine is ready to play.
Error Code 12 (IGT S+ Machines)
The 3.6 volt battery on the slot machine CPU Board normally lasts for years. However when an Error Code 12 is displayed, this is an indication the battery voltage has dropped below 2.9 volts and is now a low battery.
It is recommended to replace the battery as soon as possible. They can be purchased online from ebay, amazon or realslotmachinesforsale. When ordering a replacement battery, they will provide you with detailed instructions on how to change this battery which is located on the slot machine’s CPU Board.
In order to reset Error Code 12 temporarily, simply open and close the main slot machine door. It is important not to wait for a long time to replace the battery as data stored on the RAM may be lost. Replace the battery Asap.
Triple Stars Slot Machine Payouts
Following are some of the other error codes that might interest you to solve your problem in repairing the slot machine
|12||Low Battery||Battery voltage on processor board has dropped below 2.9 volts DC|
|21||Coin-In Tilt||Optic coin-in sensors were blocked|
|3100||Extra Coin Out||Stuck/jammed coin in hopper or optic sensor detects extra coin paid|
|3200||Coin-Out Tilt||Hopper coin-out sensor was blocked|
|3300||Hopper Empty||Hopper coin-out sensor sensor detects no coins were dispensed for 8 seconds or more. Hopper needs to be refilled with coins/tokens.|
|41||Reel #1||Tilt Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|42||Reel # 2 Tilt||Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|43||Reel #3||Tilt Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|44||Reel #4||Tilt Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|45||Reel #5 Tilt||Designated reel is misaligned or malfunctioning|
|49||Reel Mechanism Disconnected||A reel mechanism has become unplugged or the circuit is interrupted|
|61||CMOS RAM||Bad CMOS RAM data or data was cleared|
|62-0||Bad Game EPROM||Game program or data program check|
|62-1||Bad Data EPROM||Bad EPROM data|
|63||Processor Tray Open||Main processor door has been opened and closed since last game played|
|65-0||Bad EEPROM Device||Processor could not successfully read from or write to chip|
|65-1||Bad EEPROM Data||Data is invalid or corrupted|
|65-2||Game Type Mismatch||Game data om CMOS RAM does not match game data in EEPROM|
|66||Game EPROM Changed||Machine senses the game EPROM has been changed|
|67||Data EPROM Changed||Machine senses the data EPROM has been changed|
|68||Non-Compatible Data EPROM||Data EPROM is not a standard file|
|99-1||Bill Validator||Stacker jam|
|99-2||Bill Validator||Cash box removed|
|99-4||Bill Validator||Cash box full|
|99-5||Bill Validator||Hardware error|
|99-6||Bill Validator||Reverse bill detected|
Hopper is Full and Coins Go Down a Chute to Bottom of Machine
Slot machines that accept coins were designed this way because when used constantly on the casino floor, hoppers could quickly fill. There is a coin level probe on side of the hopper that looks like a brass screw sticking inward toward the hopper bowl. This probe detects when coins/tokens are at a selected level, and will cause the subsequent coins/tokens played to go down a chute to the bottom of the slot machine.
Provided your slot machine sets on a regular casino slot machine stand with holes in the top and the holes are aligned with the slot machine, those coins which bypassed the hopper will go down the chute, through the hole in the bottom of the machine, through the hole in the top of the stand, and into the open area in the stand cabinet. As casinos have done for years, place a small plastic tub in the slot machine stand cabinet to collect these excess coins.
Retrieving Currency from the Cash Box
Though not all slot machines are equipped to accept currency in order to comply with certain laws but if your slot machine is equipped with a bill acceptor, bill transport and cash box, the bills in the cash box can easily be retrieved.
- Open the slot machine main door. The cash box door is located just under the yellow chute for the bill acceptor. Ensure the cash box door is fully open.
- On the right side of the cash box toward the top is a release level. Push release lever down and pull the cash box straight out toward you. If the cash box seems difficult or impossible to pull out, make sure you have pushed the release lever down.
Triple Stars Slot Machine Online
- Hold the cash box in both hands and turn it upside down. Notice on the bottom of the cash box is a door which has two small finger sized holes on one side. Normally the door is held closed by a small piece of electrical tape so the bottom cash box door doesn’t come open while removing it from the cash box chassis of the slot machine.
- While holding the cash box with the bottom door up toward you, open the door and you will see where the bills are stored. The large spring expands as more and more bills are added to the cash box. Remove the bills by pulling them straight out.
- Close the bottom door of the cash box and re-secure the door using the same small piece of electrical tape. Turn the cash box around to the original position when you removed it from the slot machine.
- Align the flat top of the cash box with the flat surface at the top of the cash box chassis from which you removed it. Slide it firmly into place. Now close the cash box door and the main slot machine door and you are ready to use it for gaming.
All the content, graphics and videos in this post have been gathered by research for you from various online sources and hope this helps you as a guide to repair your slot machines. Note that many guide books and manuals too are there for you to buy from online stores which are handy to know as how to repair your slot machines. Just stay tuned at realslotmachinesforsale and know many more interesting information about slot machines.