Stinkin Rich Slot Game Developer For one who has interacted with IGT games before, the Stinkin’ Rich casino slot almost brings back a sense of nostalgia for an older game. IGT still has work to do in terms of improving its graphic design level but one must appreciate the RTP range of 92.52% - 96.23% that translates into decent wins. Slots Stinkin Rich Amazing Bonus 105 FREE SPINSTragaperras Tragamonedas Slot Machine Gameplay. The game title is justified by the colorful and cartoonish symbols it features, all of which point to one thing — the stink of money is the only stink we’d rather have. The Stinkin’ Rich slot machine is played on five reels and 100 paylines. It features two different bonus games with a substantial payout potential. In this review, you. The Stinkin’ Rich slot is a five-reel slot machine filled with playful Hanna-Barbera sound effects and background music reminiscent of the Simpsons. The free-to-play IGT slot game is filled with humor as IGT takes the term “stinking rich” very literally by blending cartoon images of smelly items and rich people. Stinkin Rich Slot Machine. Here, we have a free version to play with no download required and no pop-ups. All you have to do is click the button, spin the reels and enjoy. Stinkin Rich is different from a lot oft he modern games, because it has that cartoon fun to it that used to be popular when video slots first appeared in Vegas.
What went wrong?
Please fill in the required field.
Your feedback is very important to us.
While we fix the issue, you can explore our free slots list.ALL FREE SLOTS
Ready to play Stinkin Rich for real money?Fastpay Casino
Rate Stinkin Rich
Slot types, themes & features
IGT Stinkin' Rich Slot Overview
Oh how the other half live! Stinkin’ Rich is a lavish and quirky online slot from IGT that’s all about a ridiculously wealthy skunk of all things! Dive into the skunk’s world of riches and get a taste of the high life as you spin the reels of this slot.
How To Play The Stinkin' Rich Slot
When you’ve got the Stinkin’ Rich slot up on your screen, there are two things you need to decide before spinning the reels: paylines and line bet value. You can play with one, ten, twenty-five, fifty, seventy-five or a hundred paylines. The number of paylines you choose to have your bet cover is multiplied by your line bet value to get your total bet size. Hit the circular orange button to spin the reels or click on the small blue button over on the right to turn on autoplay, a special mode where the reels are spun automatically for you.
Stinkin' Rich Slot Features
- Riches Theme. Stinkin’ Rich is themed after a skunk that’s very well off indeed. The slot’s set in the skunk’s mansion which is piled high with gold coins - either side of the reels, there’s practically nothing but shining gold coins. While some of the symbols that appear on the reels stick to the riches theme, some of them are pieces of smelly food and other smelly things that the skunk simply can’t resist.
- A Hundred Paylines. We’ve already looked at how the slot can be played with several numbers of paylines, going from one to a hundred. All of these paylines run from left to right only. If you’re going to win, what you need is for at least three matching symbols to land on a payline that your bet covers. The symbols have to be on consecutive reels and the chain of symbols needs to start on the far left reel.
- Symbols. There are nine standard symbols in total that you’ll see as you spin the reels and play. The five that have the lower payouts are various things with a bad smell. There’s a trainer, a slice of funny cheese and a rotten egg, among others. As for the four symbols with better payouts, they include four wealthy people in attractive locations. There’s a man with a pipe in a fancy living room, a woman with a fur throw on a street lined with palm trees, a man in front of a large white house and a woman in an art gallery. The most valuable of these is the woman in the art gallery, who pays out a sum equal to 10,000x your line bet value should you fill a payline that your bet covers with this symbol.
- Bonus Symbols. There are no fewer than four special symbols to look out for as you play. First, there’s the skunk wild, which substitutes for all standard symbols and can help you win. Then there’s the scatter - a skunk standing on a sack of money - which gives a payout of 100x your total bet for five anywhere on the grid. Then there are two bonus symbols: one shows ‘Keys To Riches’ and some keys, while the other shows ‘Trash For Cash’ in between some bin lids.
Stinkin' Rich Bonus Features
- Keys To Riches. Land three Keys To Riches bonus symbols on reels 1, 2 and 3 on a payline your bet covers to receive five free spins. If you happen to land three of this symbol on more than one payline covered by your bet, you’ll receive five free spins for every triggering payline.
- Trash For Cash. The Trash For Cash symbol appears on reels 3, 4 and 5 only. Land three of this symbol and you’ll get to play a mini-game where you can win between 6x and 40x your total bet.
Play Stinkin' Rich For Real Money
Stinkin’ Rich is an online slot that’s bursting with gold, jewels, money and, unfortunately, a load of foul-smelling stuff. Themed after a millionaire skunk, the 5x5 slot offers chances for you to earn a slice of good fortune yourself, with free spins, wilds and a bonus round with cash prizes up for grabs. Play with real money and see if the skunk’s got some riches to share with you.
Igt Stinkin Rich Free Slot Games
Stinkin Rich Online Slot Review
Progressive Jackpot: No
This old land-based game has been remastered and released online by IGT. With 5 reels and 100 paylines, it allows you to experience the glamorous life of the high-rollers and jet-setters. The game’s graphics are simple and cartoon-looking, but this simplicity does not take away from the engaging gameplay. You can play the game on both desktop and mobile devices.
Gameplay begins with setting your bets. You may start by clicking on the Lines +/- tabs to set the number of lines you want to play. You may then set your preferred coin denomination to bet per line by clicking on the Line Bet +/- tabs. To set the reels into motion, click on the Spin button in the middle of the control panel at the bottom of the screen. For a chosen number of uninterrupted spins, click on the Auto Spin tab on the right end of the control panel.
You will not see any of the familiar playing card symbols in this game, as all base game symbols are theme-related. Low-value symbols are represented by a stinky shoe, a rotten fish, a slice of overripe cheese, a rotten onion, and a broken rotten egg. High-value symbols are represented by a rich gentleman with a pipe, a rich lady with glasses, an older rich man, and a matronly rich lady.
The game’s Wild symbol is represented by what looks like a female raccoon with the word “wild” printed below. It can substitute for any of the other base game symbols with the exception of the Scatter symbol and two Bonus symbols. The game’s Scatter symbol is represented by what looks like a male raccoon with the word “scatter” printed above it. One of the Bonus symbols is represented by a set of keys with the words “Keys to Riches”. The other Bonus symbol is represented by what appears to be a trash can with the words “Trash for Cash”.
Unlike most other slots, the Scatter symbol in this game does not lead to a Free Spins bonus round. Rather, it awards multipliers depending on how many you land. Three Scatter symbols will give you a 3x multiplier. Four Scatter symbols rewards you with a 20x multiplier, and five Scatter symbols awards a 100x multiplier.
The Keys to Riches Free Spins bonus round is activated when you land three of the keys Bonus symbols on an active payline on the first, second, and third reels. You are rewarded with five spins, and when you land those symbols on two active paylines, the number of your free spins will be doubled. If you land the symbols on three paylines, your free spins are tripled, and so on.
Free Slot Games Vegas World
The other major bonus round in this game is the Trash for Cash bonus. This is activated when you land three of the trash symbols anywhere on the third, fourth, and fifth reels. You will then be brought to a picking game where you will need to choose one of the icons. Your chosen icon will reveal a cash prize of between 6x and 40x your total bet.