By signing the Safe Deposit Contract Card (“ontract”) or using the Safe Deposit Box services — such as paying the annual rent, setting up a PIN, receiving two safe deposit box keys, and accessing the box — the person or persons (“you”) agree to lease a safe deposit box ('box') identified on the Contract with JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association (“ank” “we” or “us”). Chase: Safe deposit box pricing varies state by state, but Chase offered the following pricing for its Florida branches: $55 for a 3-by-5 box; $80 for 5-by-5; $80 for 3-by-10; $105 for 5-by-10; and $165 for 10-by-10. The cost to rent a bank safe deposit box depends on the size of the box and location of your bank. Generally, it ranges from about $20 for a small box to $200 for a large one. A small box is typically 3 inches by 5 inches, the size of an index card, and one foot long. By signing the Safe Deposit Contract Card (“ontract”) or using the Safe Deposit Box services — such as paying the annual rent, setting up a PIN, receiving two safe deposit box keys, and accessing the box — the person or persons (“you”) agree to lease a safe deposit box ('box') identified on the Contract with JPMorgan Chase Bank, National Association (“ank” “we” or “us”). Find 957 listings related to Chase Banks With Safe Deposit Boxes in Chicago on YP.com. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Chase Banks With Safe Deposit Boxes locations in Chicago, IL.
- Chase Bank Safe Deposit Boxes
- Make An Appointment At Chase Bank
- How Much Is Safe Deposit Box Chase
- Safe Deposit Box Chicago Chase Bank
When you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account with Chase Military Banking benefits, you’ll have NO minimum balance requirement & NO $25 Monthly Service Fee!
123bingo online coupon codes. You’ve given your best to your country. Now, Chase is proud to give you our best — in the form of special benefits for current servicemembers and veterans of the U.S. Armed Forces.
Chase Bank Safe Deposit Boxes
Primary Benefits - All active, reserve or National Guard servicemembers and veterans of our nation’s military with qualifying Military ID receive:
- No $25 Monthly Service Fee
- No annual rent for a 3” x 5” Safe Deposit Box or smaller (20% discount on larger sizes); sizes are subject to availability and boxes may not be offered in all branches
- No Chase fee on the first four non-Chase ATM transactions each statement period. Fees from the ATM owner/network still apply. A Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustment Fee from Chase may apply for ATM withdrawals in a currency other than U.S. dollars.
- No fee for Counter Checks, Money Orders and Cashier's Checks
- No Monthly Service Fee on these accounts when linked:
- Up to two additional personal Chase checking accounts (excluding Chase SapphireSM Checking and Chase Private Client CheckingSM)
- Chase personal savings account(s), (excluding Chase Private Client SavingsSM)
Enhanced Benefits for active duty and reserve military servicemembers of the Air Force, Army, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy, and National Guard:
These additional benefits require direct deposit of military base pay (does not include allotments). These benefits will begin the next business day after military base pay is direct deposited into a Chase Premier Plus Checking account and will end if no such direct deposit has been made within the last 180 days.
Make An Appointment At Chase Bank
- No Chase fee at non-Chase ATMs. Fees from the ATM owner/network still apply
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers
- No Chase fee for Foreign Exchange Rate Adjustments on debit card purchases or ATM withdrawals using your Debit/ATM card in currencies other than U.S. dollars
How Much Is Safe Deposit Box Chase
See a banker to apply for an account today.
Safe Deposit Box Chicago Chase Bank
Find a Chase branch near you