If you have a killer idea for a startup, but lack the time, resources and budget to develop a business plan, a business plan-generating app can help you get your plan on paper and, ideally, off the ground.
Survey Junkie: Earn up to $50 per survey with one of the highest-paying survey sites on the web. Join Survey Junkie Now Mistplay: Earning money by playing games on your phone sounds like a dream. But this app really pays you for playing new games with cash rewards. Download Mistplay for Free (Android only). Robinhood: This investing app.
- Here is the list of the best apps and PayPal games 2021 that payout to PayPal and offer amazing cash rewards and gift cards. Sign up for the apps that pay real money and then get hip to the highest paying apps of this year hassle-free. We can easily make from $100-$1000 via these apps.
- Pay is a powerful thing. Gain the insights and confidence to get pay right with relevant, validated salary data and industry-leading, AI-powered compensation software.
A number of apps simplify the often tedious, complicated process of crafting a thorough bank- and investor-ready business plan. You provide the information, they organize it into a plan, and hopefully soon you'll be in business.
Here's a look at three apps that can help get your business plan rolling:
1. Enloop. This is an all-in-one web app that walks users through every step of creating a traditional business plan. Here's how it works: Based on the data you enter into the app, Enloop automatically generates sales, profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet projections for you, complete with explanatory graphs and other compelling visual elements. Enloop also provides standard, yet customizable business plan text for each section of your plan, including portions focused on key company information and financial data.
Enloop's Free & Easy option includes a single custom business plan packaged in a clean, professionally formatted PDF file that you can download, print and share. More fully featured paid versions range from $9.95 a month to $39.95 a month and allow you to make multiple business plans. Enloop is only web-based and not yet available for mobile devices.
Related: Reworking Your Business Plan? Consider These TipsGames to make money on paypal by playing games.
2. StratPad. Alex Glassey, who designed this iPad-only app, describes it as 'a strategic-planning app that helps entrepreneurs with the thinking and decision-making process.' StratPad can be a smart choice for people who are writing their first-ever business plan. It is packed with several free how-to tools for beginners, including a 58-page business strategy tutorial, view-on-demand training videos, email-based customer service, and more.
A free basic StratPad edition is available for students. Paid, one-time fee plans range from $9.99 to $54.99. The more you pay, the more advanced business plan options you get. The easy-to-use app guides users through a series of simple questions and prompts. Your answers are used to develop a summary business plan, complete with revenue projections and full-color graphs and charts.
3. Business Plan Premier. This $7.99 iPad app does double-duty for users who are eager to have their business plan backed fast. Not only does Business Plan Premier help you organize and write your business plan at an extremely detailed level, it also enables you to present your finished plan to more than 3,000 high net worth potential investors, who are also members of investment research firm Ben Stein & Accredited Members Inc.
Business Plan Premier leads you through writing your prospective company's vision and mission statements, product descriptions and marketing plans. You can also use it to complete competitive and SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats) analysis, outline your management scheme, identify your startup expenses, define your target market and more depending on your needs.
Your completed business plan is exported as a Microsoft Word document that you can edit, print, email or upload to Dropbox. Business Plan Lite is the free (but much less functional) version of the app.
Related: Reverse-Engineering Your Business Plan: Success Starts With the End
Find great public transport apps for your mobile device
Say hello to some great new apps …
Legit Survey Apps That Pay
To provide our customers with the best and most up to date experience in public transport apps, we've partnered with third-party experts to enhance existing transport apps to suit Adelaide and our public transport customers.
As we partner with these industry leaders in public transport app innovations, we say goodbye to metroMATE.
Best Survey Apps That Pay You
From early July, metroMATE will no longer be available.
Great new apps
We have a range of third-party apps with enhanced Adelaide Metro public transport journey planning and trip information available for download right now.
Some of the features these apps will offer our customers include:
- Trip planning for combined travel journeys
- Service and journey notifications
- Real-Time and accessible service information
- Ability to save favourite services and sync across devices
- Ability to tailor your travel by convenience, time, carbon emissions and more
You've probably already heard of the apps we are endorsing to get you to where you want to be, easily. That's because they are industry recommended and rank top of their game.
What are the apps?
Are There Any Real Survey Sites That Pay
You can also choose from a range of apps for your mobile device which are made by independent developers.
Survey Apps That Pay You Real Money
|Moovit gives you the best route, with accurate Real-Time arrival information and service alerts.|
|NextThere displays departure information at a tap and shows where you and your next service are.||Not available on Android|
|Transit shows Real-Time arrivals, step-by-step directions, and helps find new routes using buses, trains, and trams.|
Which Survey Apps Pay The Most
Adelaide Metro offers a variety of public Real-Time passenger information feeds to the public. We currently have available Real-Time stop arrivals, vehicle locations and service alerts in both GTFS-R, SIRI formats and an RSS feed.
Real Survey Apps That Pay Well
View more developer information for further details.