Welcome to Bonus Paradise. Did you win at a casino, poker, bingo or skill gaming site? Developers of online games and casino software.
|Dead or Alive Paradise|
|Series||Dead or Alive|
Clouds out-streamed Trouble Paradise by nearly 20,000 on its first day. Things are definitely heading in the right direction for her. She's not far off 1 million monthly listeners on Spotify as well, I remember when she was under 100,000 about two years ago. 888 poker is made to play with £20 Bonus NO DEPOSIT NEEDED, T&Cs apply. Play online poker with access to the widest variety of poker games ⏩ Join now.
Paradise is a port and a remake of 2006's Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for the Xbox 360, expanding upon the activities available in the original which consisted of mainly beach-related minigames. It was the first game in the series to be released for the portable game system, as well as the first release from the series since the departure of series. At Sportingbet, we offer you one of the world’s largest online sports betting platforms with over 90 different sports available to bet on, including football, tennis, basketball, and every other major sport.
Dead or Alive Paradise (Japanese: デッドオアアライブパラダイス, Hepburn: Deddo oa araibu paradaisu) is a 2010 video game developed by Project Venus and published by Tecmo Koei for the PlayStation Portable as part of the Dead or Alive series. Paradise is a port and a remake of 2006's Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 for the Xbox 360, expanding upon the activities available in the original which consisted of mainly beach-related minigames.
It was the first game in the series to be released for the portable game system, as well as the first release from the series since the departure of series' creator Tomonobu Itagaki. The game was met with mostly negative critical reception.
Players start the game at the getaway resort, New Zack Island, as part of a two-week vacation. The island is inhabited mostly by the swimsuit-clad girls from the Dead or Alive series. The game has several gameplay aspects, featured most prominently is the beach volleyball minigame similar to Dead or Alive Xtreme 2. The other minigames include pool games like swimming pool hopping and butt battles as well as casino games like poker, blackjack and slots. The second aspect of the game consists of interacting with the girls by mingling with them, giving them presents such as new swimwear. The third aspect is to purchase a camera from the Island Shop and take photographs of the girls which can then be assembled into an album. Once the relationship with the girls is on an intimate level, the girls would then present the player with 'venus clips' which can be viewed and edited by the player. A code was also discovered in the game dubbed 'Emperor's New Clothes', which allowed the player to have the girls nude, although certain inappropriate parts are not shown.
The game features mostly playable characters from the Dead or Alive series: Ayane, Christie, Helena, Hitomi, Kasumi, Kokoro, Leifang, Lisa, and Tina. The additional girl, Rio, is a guest character who appears from a series of pachislot titles by Tecmo, adapted from the Rakushou! Pachi-Slot Sengen series of video games and an anime series Rio: Rainbow Gate!, released after this game.
Development and release
The previous team leader of Team Ninja, Tomonobu Itagaki had previously expressed interest in bringing the Dead or Alive Xtreme series to handhelds such as the Nintendo DS and PlayStation Portable in 2004. The game was first revealed in Japanese gaming magazine Famitsu in December 2009. A North American release was announced a month later in January 2010.Paradise is the first game in the series not to be developed by Team Ninja. Regarding Dead or Alive Xtreme 3, when questioned about it, Team Ninja's Yosuke Hayashi implied that he would consider making Dead or Alive Xtreme 3 if people stated their support for it on Team Ninja's official Twitter account.
On March 11, 2010, a DRM-free demo version was released on the Japanese PlayStation Store, and then distributed by Japanese website 4Gamer and other web sites. The demo features a sample of the game's Gravure Mode, where the player chooses a character, a swimsuit and a situation to take photos. In the demo, Hitomi is the only available character, with two bikinis and three situations. Unlike in the full version, the pictures cannot be saved in the demo. The demo can currently be downloaded on PSP demo specialized web sites, as well as in the game's official Japanese website.Betpalace app download apk play store.
The game was released in all regions during March and April 2010. In Japan, Dead or Alive Paradise had on its release, other than the stand-alone game, two different bundles: one costing ¥7,329 and the other costing ¥15,729. The first comes with a secret photo album, a soundtrack CD, an original Kasumi box cover and the game. The second one is bundled with all that plus a Kasumi figurine, which wears two different swimsuits.
Dead or Alive Paradise has received generally negative to mediocre reviews, resulting in a Metacritic score of only 38/100.Scott Jones and Victor Lucas from Reviews on the Run both gave the game a 0.0/10 rating saying the best word to describe the game is 'pathetic'. On the other hand, GamesRadar gave it a relatively high score of 7/10 saying on its verdict that it is 'overall fun and deceptively deep.'
The Entertainment Software Rating Board (ESRB) classification has described Dead or Alive Paradise as filled with 'creepy voyeurism' and 'bizarre, misguided notions of what women really want.' The original text was rewritten later and ESRB apologized saying the first post was posted 'in error', considering it 'improperly' and filled with 'subjective language.' Producer Yoshinori Ueda said that the game is not supposed to be softcore pornography, neither degrading towards women. However, art director Yasushi Nakamura also implied that if fans did masturbate to the series, Team Ninja 'could consider that a success'. He also said that Paradise was an effort to restart making the Dead or Alive series, as well as to broaden its appeal.
- ^ abcAnoop Gantayat. 'Tecmo Koei Delays Major Titles in Japan'. IGN. Retrieved February 16, 2010.
- ^ abcTecmo Koei (January 25, 2010). 'Dead or Alive Paradise Gives You Paradise in the Palm of Your Hand'. IGN. Retrieved February 16, 2010.
- ^'Dead or Alive: Paradise announced'. Gaming Target. 2010-01-23.
- ^ abcdJohn Tanaka (December 16, 2009). 'Dead or Alive Set for PSP'. IGN. Retrieved February 16, 2010.
- ^'NSFW: Dead or Alive Paradise Hacked for Nudity'. Kotaku. 2010-04-06.
- ^Matt S. (2013). 'Team Ninja Head Yosuke Hayashi on Art'. Digitally Downloaded.
- ^'Sample Dead or Alive Paradise in advance'. IGN. 2011-03-28.
- ^'Dead or Alive Paradise Demo [PSP] with Download Links'. YouTube. 2011-04-02.
- ^'Dead or Alive PSP Game Bundled With Sexy Kasumi Statue'. Kotaku. 2011-06-06.
- ^ ab'Dead or Alive Paradise for PSP Reviews, Ratings, Credits, and More at Metacritic'. Metacritic.com. 2010-03-30. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- ^'gamepro.com'. Archived from the original on September 14, 2010.
- ^Ellie Gibson. 'Dead or Alive: Paradise PSP Review - Page 1'. Eurogamer.net. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- ^Nate Ahearn (2010-03-29). 'Dead or Alive Paradise Review - PlayStation Portable Review at IGN'. Psp.ign.com. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- ^'Creepiness Abounds In Gaming Equivalent Of Softcore Porn - Dead or Alive Paradise - PSP'. www.GameInformer.com. 2010-03-30. Retrieved 2011-09-28.
- ^ abDead or Alive Paradise Review - Gamesradar.com
- ^ ab'ESRB regrets DOA: Paradise outburst'. Eurogamer. 2011-03-28.
- ^'DOA Paradise goal was not soft porn'. Eurogamer. 2011-03-28.
- ^'Team Ninja: If fans masturbate to DoA, that's a success'. VideoGamer.com. 2011-08-31.
Paradise Poker Software Reviews
Paradise Poker Software Login
- Official website(in Japanese)
- Dead or Alive Paradise at MobyGames