NoW has 10 chapters, each one focusing on a few specific themes, with some variations and extensions in each text. This way, there will be some new elements and some repetition in all the texts. All chapters have the same structure. The four topmost menu items lead to texts about Ken, Anna, Maria and Peter.
Norway Government Website Official Site
Updated 1 March 2021. Norway’s strict entry rules are extended. Due to the outbreak of a more contagious variant of the coronavirus, the Norwegian government has decided to close the borders to prevent spreading this virus. The new and much stricter entry rules took effect at 12 a.m. Friday 29 January 2021.Only Norwegian nationals and foreign nationals that reside in Norway are allowed to. Most people I know use FINN.no - mulighetenes marked to buy and sell items. You can find everything from Teslas to toilet rolls.
- NoW is an online course in entry level Norwegian, where all the teaching aids are integrated on one website, free of charge. NoW has been developed at the Norwegian University of Science and Technology, NTNU, by experienced instructors.
- Cruise deals for Alaska, Hawaii, Bahamas, Europe, or Caribbean Cruises. Weekend getaways and great cruise specials. Enjoy Freestyle cruising with Norwegian Cruise Line.
The chapters 7 to 10 have only two different texts.
Recommended work approach
- Start at the top with Ken, read the text.
- Select Vocabulary, learn the new words (see Vocabulary).
- Listen to the sound track as you read the text. You can also record your own voice and compare it to the original track.
- The last sub menu item gives you some extra material (e.g. Numerals). Study this material.
- Read the Grammar for the explanations you will need in the exercises.
- Now go back to Ken and do the exercises in the blue frame at the bottom right under the picture.
Once you have completed these steps, you can proceed to Anna. Work here in just the same way, before proceeding to Maria and Peter.
Use the Pronunciation and Listening exercises pages to improve your oral skils.
Prior to moving on to the next chapter, you may want to check that you have learnt what you are supposed to. On the Exercises page, all the chapter's exercises are collected. Even if you have already done these before, it might be worth your while doing them all one more time as a way of repeating.
Furthermore, you should check the Vocabulary page, where you'll find the entire vocabulary for the chapter. How many of the new words have you learnt? You ought to know a minimum of 80 % of these before moving on.
On the Extras page you will find, in addition to the extras linked to the texts, lists of useful vocabulary and other kinds of extra stuff. All of these items are related to what you will learn in the chapter in question, and offer variation in the learning process.
Now you can move on to the next chapter and continue in the same way.
In addition to the course features offered by NoW, you will find an external link called Grammar checker at the bottom of the menu for each chapter. Via an information page, this will take you to an application where you can test the grammatical correctness of freely chosen Norwegian sentences.
Learning vocabulary is very important in order to learn a new language, especially in the initial phase, and it requires a lot of practice and repetition. NoW is therefore presenting the vocabulary in several ways.
You will find simple lists both to the right of each text (the Vocabulary submenu) and on the Vocabulary list (a - å) page, as well as more detailed tables at the chapter level and grouped alphabetically on the Vocabulary tables page.
You can listen to all the vocabulary entries by clicking the blue links. In addition to this, we have also added flashcard sets.
How to bet on sports in oregon. Oregon Lottery Scoreboard uses the American Odds system for sports betting, which uses a baseline value of $100. Odds that represent events with greater than a 50% chance of happening (the favorite) are always represented by a minus sign (-). The value indicates how much a player needs to wager to win $100, with the larger the.
Norway Official Website
How to add another keyboard language: