- With single-game sports betting about to go legit in Canada, the troika of DraftKings Inc., FanDuel Inc. And William Hill Plc that dominates the U.S. Betting business is preparing to pounce.
- Sports Betting Odds and Lines from Colorado sportsbooks. Sports Betting Odds and Lines from Indiana sportsbooks. Sports Betting Odds and Lines from Iowa sportsbooks. Sports Betting Odds and Lines from New Jersey sportsbooks. Sports Betting Odds and Lines from Pennsylvania sportsbooks. Sports Betting Odds and Lines from West Virginia sportsbooks.
- An exception for New Jersey. However, it was not until 2012 that New Jersey’s legislature enacted a law to provide licenses to casinos and racetracks for sports-wagering pools, and in 2014 passed a law to decriminalize sports betting. On the heels of New Jersey’s legislation, the National Collegiate Athletic.
- Place Sports Bet. Make your sports bets onsite at the Monmouth Park Sports Book by William Hill or online by downloading the William Hill NJ mobile sports app. Risk-Free $500 Bet. New NJ customers, sign up with promo code MPRF to receive a risk-free $500 first wager. Using MPRF also supports Monmouth Park and horse racing in New Jersey.
- Sports Betting In New Jersey
- New Jersey Sports Betting Update News
- New Jersey Sports Betting Update
- New Jersey Sports Betting Sites
New Jersey sports betting launched in 2018 and immediately became one of the most robust markets in the country. Legal sportsbooks exist both at casinos and racetracks, as well as online via mobile apps throughout the state.
Read on for more information about legal NJ sports betting.
As New Jersey sports gambling backers nervously await news of whether the United States Supreme Court will hear the state’s appeal on sports betting, legal representative Ted Olson sent a letter to the highest court in the land. Olson’s pointed letter comes in the wake of a potentially crippling blow to New Jersey’s chances.
NJ sports betting sites
Sports Betting In New Jersey
New Jersey Sports Betting Update News
Here is the current list of online and mobile sports betting platforms operating legally in NJ: Instant win games no deposit.
New Jersey Sports Betting Update
|Betting Sites||Bonus (T&C's Apply)||iOS App||Android App||Visit|
|DraftKings Sportsbook||Up to $1,025 in bonuses||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|William Hill||Up to $500 risk free bet on deposit||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|BetMGM Sportsbook||Up to $500 on deposit||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|PointsBet||$250 in Free Bets On Deposit||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|FanDuel Sportsbook||Up to $1,000 match bet||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|SugarHouse Sportsbook||Up to $250 on deposit||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|Unibet Sportsbook||Free $30 On Sign Up|
Up To $600 Risk Free Bet On Deposit
|Bet365||Up to $100 in Bonus Credits T&Cs Apply||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|Fox Bet NJ||Up to $500 risk free bet||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|Caesars Sportsbook||$10 No Deposit & Up To $300 On Deposit||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|888 Sportsbook||Up to $500 Welcome Bonus||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|Golden Nugget||Risk Free Bet Up To $100||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|Resorts Sportsbook||Risk Free Bet Up To $250||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|Borgata Sportsbook||$100 risk-free after initial $20 bet||Yes||Yes||Play Now|
|Hard Rock||$100 risk-free bet||Yes||Yes||NA|
|BetAmerica NJ||Up to $500 on deposit bonus||Yes||Yes||NA|