For fast cars, slick heroes and a super smooth synth wave sound track, you can't get hotter than NetEnt's Hotline video slot. Enter the world of speeding cops in shiny suits with brick-sized mobile phones. This is the eighties, Miami-style. Across 30 paylines the free Hotline slot features expanding wilds and reel respins, in a super stylish game. Netent, formerly known as Net Entertainment, is a Swedish company that was founded in 1996 and is among the most successful online casino software providers. The company was the first to ever develop online casino software based on Java, though it now uses HTML5, and their casino software is used by more than 300 fully licensed. NetEnt Malta Ltd, having its registered address at Spinola Park, Level one Mikiel Ang. Borg Street, SPK1000, St. Julians, MT, is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority to supply Type 1 gaming services under a B2B Critical Gaming Supply Licence (Licence Number:MGA/B2B/109/2004, issued on 1st August 2018). Is NetEnt’s brand new video slot, and it features a completely unique set of bonuses, along with crisp graphics, all of which were neatly packed into this hot software production. Enjoy a few rounds of spins on the Hotline slot and enjoy the electronic soundtrack that should let.
Hotline 2 Payouts. In terms of special symbol, the whole Hotline gang has come together for another smashing heist. The woman with short black hair (red) is your highest paying symbol in this NetEnt slot, offering a win eight times your total bet for a combination of five symbols with one active hotline.
An 80s-themed slot with 30 fixed paylines, a top 97.04% RTP and low-ish variance. Comes with sticky expanding wilds, re-spins and free spins. Bet on extra ‘hotlines’ to increase your chances of landing those expanding wilds!
Where To Play Hotline™ Slot
MORE ABOUT HOTLINE™ SLOT
NetEnt’s big release for March 2018 is Hotline™, a slot that takes its theme from 80s cops show Miami Vice. Those too young to remember the original may have caught up with it second time around via the 2006 movie starring Colin Farrel and Jamie Foxx.
In the TV show and film the two undercover cops investigating drug traffickers in Florida are called Crockett and Tubs. Here they are known as Baretta and Shades – chasing after villains in a super-cool red sports car.
This is a relatively simple game whose stand-out feature is a Bonus Bet which allows you to add extra ‘hotlines’ to the game and so increase your chances of landing expanding wilds and re-spins.
Hotline™ won’t appeal to all slot players –it does come with a pleasing 97.04% RTP (if you activate all three hotlines), but with a top win of just 400x, those chasing big wins and exciting bonus rounds may be a little underwhelmed.
What it does have going for it is some top-notch graphics and the kind of super-cool soundtrack you would expect from a game based in 80’s Miami.
Let’s find out more …
Some Key Facts About Hotline Slot
- Hotline is a five-reel slot with 3 rows and 30 fixed paylines that pay out from left to right where identical symbols appear.
- The backdrop is a Florida beach front at dusk with palm trees and neon signs. There are just six symbols to look out for – the low paying ring, tiara and a crown, and the high-paying two detectives and the top value female villain.
- Also look out for the Wild – red sports car that substitutes for everything except the scatter which is itself the word ‘scatter’ drawn across a setting sun.
- The wild expands and triggers re-spins when it lands on a Hotline™.
- Hotlines™ are the rows themselves. With a basic bet, one is active, but you can activate two or three by increasing you bet.
- Hotline™ can be played from 15p up to £150 a spin with one hotline active, with two it is 30p to £300, and with three it is 45p to £450.
Hotline™ – How It Works
So, you may want to first decide how many hotlines you want to activate with each spin. It’s double your bet to activate two hotlines, and triple to activate three. You can also choose which ones you want active.
The RTP goes from 96.13% to 97.04% if you activate all three.
When you’re ready, just look out for these two features:
Netent Hotline 2
Expanding Wilds and Re-Spins – When a wild lands on a hotline space it will automatically expand to fill the full reel and trigger a re-spin. If you land further hotline wilds, then more re-spins take place.
In fact, this topic is meant to untwist the answers of CodyCross Casino game where Phil Ivey used “edge sorting”. Accordingly, we provide you with all hints and cheats and needed answers to accomplish the required crossword and find a final word of the puzzle group. After Crockfords refused to pay out Ivey his winnings, the Borgata casino in the United States caught wind of the story. They came to the conclusion that Ivey had used edge sorting to win $9.6 million from them, and they subsequently launched a lawsuit to earn the return of their money. Edge-sorting litigation. In August 2012, Ivey was reported to have won £7.3 million (approx. $11 million) playing Punto Banco at Crockfords, a casino in London, but was refused payment beyond his initial £1 million stake due to Ivey's use of edge sorting. Phil Ivey in 2012 got hinself into a lot of trouble when he was caught doing the practice of edge sorting playing the game of baccarat in the Borgata and Cro. CasinoTop10's definitive video guide to edge sorting! See our full guide here art of edge sorting is a rare skill.
Free Spins Round – To trigger the free spins round you will need to land three or more symbols anywhere on reels 1, 3 or 5. You get 7 free spins. During these spins if you land a wild on a hotline it will expand and stick for the remainder of the free spins. There are no re-spins available during the free spins round.
How To Win At Hotline™ Slot by NetEnt
This low to medium variance game is very simple to play. It’s not packed with features, but of course it does come with that interesting bonus bet option. As ever, there is no magic bullet to make this game pay out, but by way of a re-cap, here is our 5 point guide to getting those winning lines.
- Bonus Bets – It’s personal preference how you handle this option. Our’s is to use all three and push the RTP up to 97.04%. It comes at a cost, but it’s worth it to get more action and payouts from the game.
- Expanding Wilds – There are some good win opportunities when you do land wilds on the hotline, and if you get a good winning streak with a few re-spins you can achieve a reasonable cumulative payout.
- Free Spins – Of course, the other advantage of having all three hotlines active is more chances of hitting expanding sticky wilds in the bonus round. If you can land an entire screen with wilds the top payout is 400x.
- Play Responsibly – Always follow responsible gambling guidelines when playing any slot. This one pays out on a fairly regular, steady basis but if things aren’t going your way, take a break rather than chasing your losses.
- Play at a recommended UK slot site – We have put together a list of the best UK slot sites for you to browse though. They are all UK licensed.
THE SLOT BUZZ VERDICT
When it comes to choosing the pick of 2018’s slots, Hotline™ probably won’t be up there in the nominations! It’s an OK game – there are some good wins if you land expanding wilds in the bonus round, and the bonus bet does add an intriguing twist. But overall despite its great looks, Hotline™ is a basic slot game. If you’re after something with a bit more of thrill, why not try NetEnt’s earlier release this year, Asgardian Stones.