- Ncaa Tournament Lines Ny Post High School
- Ncaa Tournament Lines Ny Poster
- Ncaa Tournament Lines Ny Post
The Saint John’s (NY) Red Storm are underdogs as they try to continue a six-game win streak when they visit the Butler Bulldogs on Tuesday, February 9 at Hinkle Fieldhouse. The contest airs at 9:00 PM ET on FS1. The matchup has a point total of .
The betting insights in this article reflect betting data from DraftKings as of February 9, 2021, 2:18 AM ET. See table below for current betting odds and CLICK HERE to bet at DraftKings Sportsbook.
Butler Betting Information
- Butler is under .500 against the spread this season with a record of 6-8-1
- The Bulldogs have an even record against the spread when favored by at least 2.5 points, going 2-2 this season.
- In 40% of its games this season (6/15), Butler and its opponents have outscored the set over/under.
We’ll be tracking the futures odds for the next upcoming NCAA Men’s Championship Basketball Tournament in this blog space as March draws near. Futures odds are lines-to-win either the national D1 championship or earn a Final Four bid, available each offseason in addition to “floating” futures odds in-season and after Selection Sunday. NCAA college basketball odds, point spreads, and betting lines (ATS, over under, money lines) updated multiple times daily.
Against the Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.Bovada lg.
Ncaa Tournament Lines Ny Post High School
Butler Players to Watch
Saint John’s (NY) Betting Information
- With a 12-4 record ATS this season, the Red Storm have topped expectations.
- The Red Storm manage a 4-0 record against the spread this season when they enter a game as at least a 2.5-point underdog.
- Six of the Red Storm 16 games (37.5%) this season have failed to hit the over on the point total.
Against the Spread (ATS) records are only reflective of games that had odds on them.
Saint John’s (NY) Players to Watch
Ncaa Tournament Lines Ny Poster
|Greg Williams Jr.||17||10.1||2.1||2.3||1.6||0.6||1.1|
- Butler and its opponents have hit the over on Tuesday’s 140 total in two out of 16 games (12.5%) this season.
- In Saint John’s (NY)’s games this year, the competing teams combined for a higher point total than Tuesday’s matchup over/under in 17 out of 20 matchups (85%).
- The Bulldogs average 63 points per game against the Red Storm’s 79.7, totaling 2.7 points over the game’s total of 140.
- These two teams give up a combined 143.2 points per game, 3.2 more than this contest’s over/under.
- On average, the over/under in Bulldogs games is 10.2 points fewer than the over/under of 140 points in this contest.
- Red Storm games have a total points bet of 156.1 points this season, 16.1 points more than the over/under for this game.
Head to Head
Ncaa Tournament Lines Ny Post
|Date||Favorite||Home Team||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Game Type||Result|
|1/12/2021||Saint John’s (NY)||Saint John’s (NY)||-1.5||143||-125||+104||Regular Season||69-57 STJOHN|
|3/4/2020||Butler||Butler||-9.5||139||-513||+371||Regular Season||77-55 BUTLER|
|12/31/2019||Butler||Saint John’s (NY)||-3.5||135.5||-177||+144||Regular Season||60-58 BUTLER|
Powered By Data Skrive using data from