Have you wondered how to get from one place to another? Or the quickest way to get from here to there? Us too. Especially when we haven’t been to a city before or are unsure of the transportation options available.
We’re here to help! We’ll do our best to provide you with some simple point A to point B directions because we know that The Strip can be difficult to navigate. Palace station.
T-Mobile Arena Seating Chart Details. T-Mobile Arena is a top-notch venue located in Las Vegas, NV. As many fans will attest to, T-Mobile Arena is known to be one of the best places to catch live entertainment around town. The T-Mobile Arena is known for hosting the Vegas Golden Knights but other events have taken place here as well. T-Mobile Arena, Las Vegas, Nevada. 56,026 likes 959 talking about this 1,021,571 were here. T-Mobile Arena is a multi-purpose entertainment venue located on the Las Vegas Strip and the official.
- Caesars Casino Las Vegas To T Mobile Arena you might receive this as a good will to get you back. Sometimes this is no registration free spins for existing players Caesars Casino Las Vegas To T Mobile Arena or just a simple free cash bonus.
- Get directions, reviews and information for T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV. T-Mobile Arena 3780 Las Vegas Blvd S Las Vegas NV 89158. 10 Reviews (805) 698-6931 Website. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations. Order Online Tickets Tickets See Availability Directions.
- To view and book offers for Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, click here. During T-Mobile Arena events, parking at ARIA Event Parking Garage.
Being lost is one thing, being lost in 110 degree heat is entirely another. Without further ado…
How to get to the T-Mobile Arena & The Park:
Mobile Arena Casino Entertainment
It’s new, exciting and you’ve been dying to check it out; The T-Mobile Arena opened on April 9th and has been getting some major attention. Surrounded by The Park, the T-Mobile Arena will be hosting some majorly exciting events in the coming month.
If you’re finally making it out for a big event, we’ve got a few secrets to make getting there a breeze!
- Parking fees are officially in place and the fees for major events are steep! Skip it. There’s still plenty of spots along the Strip that won’t charge you to park—take advantage of it while it lasts. Need more details on parking? Get them here.
- We suggest developing a little pre-show routine that includes grabbing a cocktail or some food before the show. Find a spot you love (we like Yard House or ameriCAN at the LINQ promenade for beer lovers and Flour & Barley for pizza).
- From there hop on the Monorail at one of our seven stations and travel south to the MGM Grand station.
- Walk through the casino floor to the Las Vegas Blvd. entrance. Take the pedestrian walkway across Las Vegas Blvd (and maybe pause for a quick Strip selfie!). Take the escalator down and walk less than a block north to The Park entrance.
- The walk from the Monorail to the entrance of The Park should take you about 15 minutes. Unless you’re really excited, in that case, it might take less.
South Point Casino Arena
That’s it! Super easy, right?
Remember, we offer $5 single rides, as well as 24 hour and multi-day passes. Las Vegas locals can purchase discounted tickets for $1. Find all ticket information here!
We love hearing from our readers and riders, so feel free to contact us here! You can also follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! See you on the rails!