The most important, a $1 minimum deposit casino 2021 is a perfect choice for those, who only start gambling – beginners that have not played on slot machines before and are eager to see how it works. Think: with a 1 dollar minimum deposit casino US, it possible to begin a productive game, and it will cost you almost nothing. No Minimum Deposit Casinos at The Lowest Deposit Casinos Beyond the official minimum deposits of $1, $5, $10, and $20 that you’ll find at casinos, there is another kind of casino in Canada that players covet. These are the casinos where no deposit is required at all. All minimum deposit 15$ casinos allow these small amounts to be deposited as they have “profit” as soon as you register at their website. So, we have conducted drastic measures over the last months to conduct serious research regarding the online casinos win real money with lowest minimum deposit. In such a regard, we structured our review based on the amount of the minimum deposit, including $1, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25, $30, $35, and $50.
Making the Best Use of Online Casinos Accepting $5, $10 and $20 Deposits
After looking at the promotional offers at online casinos, you might think you need hundreds of dollars to take advantage.
In fact, you’ll find the opposite – players starting out with minimum deposits can reap some pretty hefty rewards if you shop around. Deposits between $5 and $20 are often enough to get a lot of extra free online slot spins, tournament entries and a matched welcome bonus on top.
This page covers everything you need to know about minimum deposit casinos including which casinos accept $5, $10 & $20 deposits and the bonuses you qualify for. US casinos are covered, plus some international brands.
Online Casinos with Low Deposit Requirements – Play Slots with $5, $10 & $20
£5 Minimum Deposit Slots
Here is what you can expect to find below:
- How to take advantage of small deposit casinos
- Finding a bonus that applies to small payments
- Which deposit methods accept the smallest amount
- How to cash out smaller amounts
- How to find a reputable brand
Why Making a Minimum Deposit is Often the Smartest Move
There are two reasons why I like to start with smaller payments at online casinos. First, this is a great way to build trust at your own pace. Sure, those matched bonuses of $1000’s are enticing – though for many of us that is a big outlay before building a trusted relationship with the brand.
Starting with $20 allows you to make sure you are comfortable with the payment process, customer support and ongoing promotional offers – without a big risk.
The other reason is to take advantage of free spins and other online casino bonus incentives. Most casinos offer extras alongside their matched bonus deal. While some give you free spins before making any deposit – the number of spins shoots up when you become a real money casino player.
Since the amount of money needed to take advantage is often small – minimum deposit players get a great deal. Look out for offers of 100+ real money free spins, tournament entries with cash prizes or free chipsfor live dealer rooms. When you find them, cross check with the minimum deposit needed to get these benefits, you’ll find this surprisingly low in many cases.
Best Minimum Deposit Casinos
Here is a list of minimum deposit casinos that allow players to get started with as little as $1. These small deposit limits allow new players to try out a casino before committing to a bigger deposit.
|Online Casino||Minimum Deposit||Legal States|
|Chumba Casino||$1||All US States (No Washington)|
|LuckyLand Slots||$1||All US States (No Washington)|
|Global Poker||$1||All US States|
|DraftKings Casino||$5||MI, NJ, PA & WV|
|FanDuel Casino||$10||PA & MI|
|BetMGM Casino||$10||MI, NJ, PA & WV|
|Borgata Casino||$10||NJ & PA|
Further Examples of small deposit casinos (for regulated states)
- Sugarhouse – Minimum deposit is $10 across all methods. Must be located in NJ or PA
- Unibet Casino – The minimum deposit for both NJ and PA casino is $10 across all methods.
- Hollywood Casino – Must be in Pennsylvania to play. The minimum deposit here is $10
- Golden Nugget Casino – Available in NJ only and the minimum deposit here is $10 if you use Play+, PayPal, PayNearMe or visit the casino cage.
- Tropicana Casino – Again, another NJ online casino. This site accepts deposit as small as $10.
Further Examples of small deposit sweepstakes casinos (open to most of the US & Canada)
- Chumba Casino – Chumba is a $1 minimum purchase.
- Luckyland Slots – Luckyland Slots gold coin packages also start at $1. Not available in Canada
- FunzPoints – FunzPoints has a $5 minimum purchase
What to Look Out for in Small Deposit Casino Bonus Deals
On the surface many casino bonuses look similar. Most brands (whether State regulated or international) offer a 100% matched welcome deal, often with a package of incentives alongside.
If you are a planning on making a low deposit is it important that you check the terms and conditions of these offers. You’ll find some major differences in how easy or difficult it is to take advantage of them.
Here is a checklist of the things you’ll need to know:
- Play-Through Required: This applies to the matched component of the bonus. All minimum deposit casinos in USA will ask you to roll over your bonus many times before it can be withdrawn. What you’ll find is big differences in exactly how many times you need to play-through. Look for 35x as a maximum – and avoid casinos which ask for more than 50x play-through.
- Restricted Games / Weightings: This goes together with the play-though requirement. If you enjoy online slots, then all of your wagering will count towards the play-though requirements. For table games, you will often find ‘weightings’. These stipulate a percentage of the stake which is counted towards clearing your bonus. For example, many casinos count blackjack at 10% only. Make sure your casino gives fair weightings before you deposit and does not exclude your favorite games completely.
- Non-Cashable Bonuses: Some casinos have terms which state that your welcome bonus is for play purposes only. Since this money can never be withdrawn – and will be removed the first time you cash out any winnings – it is a lot less valuable than a regular cashable bonus.
- Payment Method Restrictions: Some casinos restrict bonuses for certain payment methods. A common example for international casinos is that you don’t get a bonus for Skrill or Neteller deposits. It pays to make sure your payment method is not excluded before you sign up.
Extra Incentives for Minimum Deposit Casino Players
After you have checked for any traps or tricky terms – you can move on to the positive aspects making a small deposit at real money casinos, the incentives.
Free spins are a common way to incentivize new players. This can be anything from 10 to 100 real money spins, often on one or more designated slots. There are conditions for these too, with a cap on winnings and play-though required on most offers. Look out for deals which give you a shot at winning a big progressive jackpot!
Tournament entries also involve slots (though can also be based on Blackjack). Here you will compete against other players in a time-based contest. These are often free to enter and attract a lot of players. Players with the biggest play-money winnings at the end of the tournament get real cash prizes.
You will sometimes find that casinos offer additional real money incentives like a free chip for their live dealer casino. At the biggest brands, you might also be offered free play for other gambling types within their site – such as poker or sports betting.
As you gain experience with online casinos, you’ll realize that ongoing offers are more important than these initial bonuses. While the welcome deal is gone fast (usually within 30 to 60 days), ongoing extras can keep your bankroll topped up for years to come.
Look out for a loyalty scheme and plenty of one-off promotions and extras for players. The best casinos will have a dedicated promotions page to list this information.
Small deposit casinos: How to Get Money on Board (USA)
At State regulated USA online casinos you’ll be able to make small deposits using many familiar payment options. Expect minimums of $10 for most of these, with some (for example bank-wires) having higher minimums.
With small deposits, I recommend making sure you use a method without a fixed cost. While prepaid Visa cards will work, you’ll need to pay the merchant a small fee. In this example, even a small fee would be a big proportion of a $10 or $20 deposit.
Here are some of the popular options for small deposits. These are based on popular New Jersey online casinos;
- PayPal: The most popular electronic wallet has a $10 minimum casino deposit requirement, instant transfers and can also be used for withdrawals.
- Play+ Account: This system was originally designed to make getting money at the cage of brick and mortar casinos quicker, by verifying your identity and uploading your card information. It has now been extended to online casino payments.
- Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard are the most commonly accepted credit card brands. Expect a slightly higher minimum of $20 with these (this accounts for the merchant fees for the casinos).
- PayNearMe: If you don’t want to pay electronically, PayNearMe allows you to make a minimum deposit using cash. This has a $10 minimum, and the transactions take place at 7-11 convenience stores. This method is not available for withdrawals.
- Neteller: This is an online wallet in the same category as PayPal. You can deposit instantly, with a minimum of $10 at most casinos.
- Local Bank Transfer: Another easy option, pay via your online banking system, using a local transfer. Note that wires (using SWIFT / IBAN) usually have bigger minimum deposits and high fees, while local transfers are usually free.
New Jersey casinos also allow players to deposit cash via their casino cages via the affiliated B&M casino.
For online sweepstakes casinos like Luckyland Slots and Chumba, you’ll be able to buy smaller amounts of ‘Sweeps Coins’ with your credit cards.
Minimum Casino Deposit Options at International Casinos
Outside of the US, the options for making secure small deposits are even wider. Most of the methods covered above are available (with the exceptions of Play+ and PayNearMe). Depending on your location, making a deposit from your bank or with a debit / credit card may be restricted. Canada is an example a country with legal casinos, though banks that place restrictions on credit card payments. Fortunately, several easy alternatives are available.
Here are some extra ways of making small deposits at online casinos outside of the USA.
- Skrill: This is another electronic wallet with similarities to PayPal and Neteller. Most casinos set a minimum deposit at $10 for Skrill.
- EcoCard / EntroPay: These are examples of virtual credit card accounts, adding a secure 3rd party between your bank and the online casinos.
- Debit Cards: Maestro and Visa Electron are popular, in addition to the regular Visa and MasterCard branded cards.
- Interac: This is an example of a payment gateway which allows deposits at casinos for Canadian customers. Others, including Citadel, work in a similar way.
- PaySafeCard: This is a voucher system, you purchase the ‘Pins’ (vouchers with credit card like numbers) from stores and use these to deposit online.
How to Initiate a Withdrawal
We’d all like to believe that our small deposit will turn into a huge withdrawal. While you have a legitimate shot at this, in most cases the withdrawal will be on the smaller side.
Before you make a deposit, remember to check for minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts. Many a small bankroll has been ‘trapped’ by a $100 minimum withdrawal level.
International casinos and sweepstakes / social casinos will pay via ETF (electronic fund transfer). This is a local bank transfer system – and is both fast and free. Often, you’ll find that the casino stipulates processing your withdrawal onto the same system you used to deposit. This is an anti money-laundering rule.
Some deposit methods are one way, and don’t process withdrawals at all. These include MasterCard credit cards, and voucher / POS type systems. When this is the case, bank transfers or checks can be used. Some casinos will process withdrawals onto electronic wallets which you have not previously deposited with – others will not.
Even Minimum Deposit Players Should Expect a ‘KYC’ Check
To keep everything above board, all legitimate casinos (including social casino apps) will perform a ‘Know Your Customer’ check when real money play starts. This applies to even the smallest deposit players.
My view is that these keep the online casino world clear of crime – and should be welcomed. You’ll need to send ID documents, and sometimes a picture of your credit card (you can black out some numbers if you prefer). Preparing for this in advance will keep things fast and smooth.
Wrap Up: Making Sure Your Casino is Reputable
You’ll only find reviews of the regulated and trusted brand casinos from the US and around the world on this site. I strongly recommend you stick reputable low deposit casinos – and don’t risk even the smallest deposit with unknown brands.
There is a big casino industry offshore, though players have no recourse should something go wrong. While many of these have amazing bonus offers, the old adage comes into play; ‘if it sounds too good to be true, it probably is!’.
These days there are plenty of easy ways to make $10 & $20 casino deposits along with withdrawing winnings from trusted brands. The casinos compete with each other for your business – so make sure that the welcome offer includes plenty of extras, which are accessible for a minimum deposit!
A significant advantage of regulated online casinos is that you can enjoy playing games for small amounts of money.
With many New Jersey and Pennsylvania casinos, you can get started for as little as $5. You can access jackpot slots, entertaining table games and, in some cases, live dealer casinos. In other states, sweepstakes casinos provide a unique way to enjoy real money casino gaming.
Low Deposit Slots
This page covers everything you need to know to get the best from minimum deposit casinos. You’ll find information on how to deposit, what games are best for small-stakes play and how to get the most from casino bonus deals.
Online Casinos Accepting $5, $10 & $20 Deposits
Bonus offers at the top US minimum deposit casinos
All regulated casinos offer bonuses for new players. Most of these are available to players that deposit minimums, though you might not be able to take full advantage of matched deposit bonuses this way.
Before you even make a deposit, look out for casinos that offer free play or free cash up front by merely registering. This is a great way to check out the real money games without taking any financial risk. All bonuses will come with playthrough requirements and a fixed duration. Making sure you read the terms and conditions will ensure you don’t fall foul of these terms.
The most popular type of welcome bonus is matched to your first deposit. Some of these are large (several hundred dollars, in some cases). For example, if you are only depositing $20, you will still get a matched bonus of $20 more. At the same time, you’d be missing out on the bonus money for larger deposits.
Free spins, tournament entries, loyalty rewards and one-off promotions will still be available to minimum deposit players.
Online casinos with small minimum deposit requirements
|Online Casino||Deposit Amount||Banking Method||Legal In|
|Chumba Casino||$5||Credit Card||All US (except WA)|
|Luckyland Slots||$4.99||Credit Card||All US (except WA)|
|FunzPoints Casino||$4.99||Credit Card||All US (except WA)|
|BetMGM||$10||Visa or PayPal||MI, NJ, PA & WV|
|DraftKings||$5||Visa or PayPal||MI, NJ, PA & WV|
|FanDuel||$10||Visa or PayPal||PA & MI|
|Golden Nugget||$30||Visa or PayPal||NJ & MI|
|Caesars||$10||Visa or PayPal||NJ & PA|
|PokerStars||$10||Visa or MasterCard||PA, NJ & MI|
Best sweepstakes casinos for minimum deposit players
Outside of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, you can win real cash prizes via sweepstakes gambling laws. This allows players all over the country to legally gamble, except for Washington, D.C.
There are three leading players in this field, both of which offer generous incentives for new players:
- Chumba Casino: Most of the games at this leading sweepstakes casino are slots, with many brand-new titles to explore. New players get 2 free Sweeps Coinsjust for registering. This virtual coin is usable on slots, as any winnings can be exchanged back into dollars and withdrawn. You purchase “gold coins” and receive the equivalent in Sweeps Coins. For just $5, you can purchase 90,000 Gold Coins and receive an extra $10 in Sweeps Coins for free.
- Funzpoints: Funzpoints is another excellent option for sweepstakes casino play. If you use our link when you register, you can set yourself up with 1,000 Funzpoints, which are good for free play, and $2.50 in Premium Funzpoints, which are withdrawable in certain amounts. Additionally, you will receive up to $20 extra on your first deposit to the site. The minimum deposit amount is $4.99, and you can start playing right away.
- Luckyland Slots: This sweepstakes casino is Chumba Casino’s sister site. It has a small selection of slots, though there are no table games. Instead of a no purchase offer, Luckyland offers double Sweeps Coins on your first gold coins purchase of $4.99. Luckyland accepts credit card deposits.
Top minimum deposit casino offers for regulated states
With established casinos set up as partnerships between live venues and big international gaming companies, there are a lot of choices for NJ, PA, WV and MI residents and visitors.
Here are the top picks if you’re seeking a real money casino with low deposit requirements:
1. DraftKings Casino
DraftKings is not just for sports bettors and DFS players anymore. In partnership with Resorts Atlantic City, DraftKings Casino has scads of slots, table games, and live dealer games available around the clock. New players who use our secure link can get a whopping $45 for free when they sign up. You will also be due for a 20% deposit bonus, and you can put up to $1,500 of extra money in your pocket from the deal. Finally, DraftKings will also give you $100 in blackjack credits. With so many offers and an extremely manageable minimum deposit amount of $5, it’s not hard to see why DraftKings is our top choice.
DraftKings Casinos Legal States: MI, NJ, PA & WV
It should not come as a surprise that BetMGM is partnered with Borgata. After all, both casinos are part of the MGM Resorts International empire. However, what may be surprising is the fact that you can put more than $1,000 extra into your account when you register for an account. With promo code PLAYNJFREE, new players on BetMGM will receive a $25 no deposit bonus to get them started and a dollar-for-dollar match on their first deposit – all the way up to $1,000. If you want to start small, though, the minimum deposit onsite is just $10.
BetMGM Casino Legal States: MI, NJ, PA & WV
3. FanDuel Casino
The two biggest downsides to playing casino games are the possibility that you might lose and the stress that accompanies that possibility. FanDuel Casino in Pennsylvania takes away both of those problems for new players on their first day. Those who sign up to play with our link above can play risk-free for their first 24 hours up to $200. Any net losses will be refunded to your account, so you can just play and breathe without fear. FanDuel has a minimum deposit requirement of just $10, so there’s no reason not to give the DFS giant a try.
FanDuel Casino Legal States:
4. Hollywood Casino
Hollywood Casino is another great option for those looking for minimum deposit casino offers in Pennsylvania. The Penn National-owned site has quite a unique offer on tap for new players to the site. If you follow our link above, you will receive $10 in your new account. However, the real fun begins when you start depositing. If you use the promo code DOUBLETAKE, you can get 100% of your first TWO deposits matched up to $251. In other words, you can get an extra $502 with Hollywood. It’s a great deal, and with Hollywood’s low $10 minimum deposit, almost anyone can take advantage.
Hollywood Casino Legal States:
Casinos with low withdrawal limits
While most players look for small deposit limits, it can be worth checking the withdrawal limits before you play. You should look for low limits, which will avoid trapping your bankroll online.
For example, if a casino accepts a deposit as low as $10, though requires $100 to be accumulated before allowing a withdrawal, that 10x target may be hard to hit. Fortunately, most regulated casinos have smaller withdrawal limits. These start at $10, in many cases, though for checks or bank wires, you will be looking at $25 to $50 before a withdrawal can be processed.
Small deposit casinos and banking options
When you deposit at an online casino, you’ll want to avoid transaction charges and high minimum deposits. Most regulated casinos will have minimum deposit levels of between $10 and $25, depending on what method you choose.
The amount you can deposit is only one aspect of choosing a banking option. The cards and accounts you have and your approach to online banking security will also play a role.
Here are the different casino deposit methods, along with notes on how each one works and the standard minimum deposit range:
- PayNearMe: This is a cash deposit option. You get a barcode from your online casino’s cashier, then you take it to your local 7-Eleven store. While the minimum deposit amount is low (starting at $10), there is a $3.99 charge for using this service. This fee makes PayNearMe expensive as a proportion of your total deposit.
- Casino cage: All regulated state casinos in NJ and PA have a brick-and-mortar casino as their primary license holders. This means that you can visit the cage and deposit with cash. There are no fees for this, and a minimum deposit of just $10 is standard. If you are in your local casino, this is an easy way to top off your account.
- Neteller: This service is similar to PayPal, though it has one crucial difference. The fees are paid by the sender (with PayPal, you pay when you receive the money). These fees are small, and Neteller provides a secure, third-party option between your bank and the casinos. Minimum deposits again start at $10 at most legal casinos. You might also find some casinos offering deposits with Skrill, which is a similar e-wallet service.
- PayPal: The most popular electronic wallet is not accepted by every state-regulated casino, though many will welcome this. The charges occur when you upload funds and receive your cash out. If you have money in your PayPal account, you can deposit for free. Again, minimum casino deposits are $10 in most cases.
- Online banking: A novel way that legal casinos accept deposits is using bill pay. You can also use this online banking system for paying utility bills. Each casino provides a list of major banks. There are no additional charges for this option, though the minimum deposit amount is usually higher than the other options, starting at around $25.
- ACH transfer: This option is also known as e-checks. It is the electronic equivalent of an old paper check. You need to get around the clearing time to make this work. Most online casinos use a third-party option, such as VIP preferred. You get verified (documents checked) by them, and then have access to instant deposits and withdrawals using ACH. Minimum deposits start at just $10.
- VisaorMastercard: Credit and debit cards are the fastest casino deposit option, and for many people, they are the most convenient. Making a deposit works just like making any purchase online. You can deposit as little as $10.
- Prepaid debit card: Many regulated casinos have issued branded debit cards. As long as you have the balance to cover your purchase or ATM withdrawal, these cards work the same as your regular bank cards. The advantage is that you can separate your bank and the casino transactions by topping up your prepaid card first, then using this for deposits and withdrawals. Expect minimum deposits to start at $10.
Slots Minimum Deposit £3
Advantages to making a small casino deposit
- Allow access to exciting real money slots and casino games for players without big gambling bankrolls.
- Unlock bonuses and promotions that include free play and matched offers.
- Allow players to test out several casinos without a big financial commitment.
Disadvantages to making a small casino deposit
- May not reach the threshold to take maximum advantage of deposit bonuses.
- Transaction fees are larger as a percentage of the deposit amount with some methods.
- Bankroll for table games can be too small for the natural swings in the games.
Minimum deposit casinos and their online games
You’ll have a vast choice of casino games. These are dominated by slots, keno, video poker and table games, though many innovative variations also exist.
A big advantage of playing online is that the stakes start a lot smaller than in a brick-and-mortar casino. For example, instead of a $5 minimum for blackjack, you’ll often be able to bet from 50 cents per hand.
While your choice of game for any bankroll size should mostly be determined by what you enjoy the most, there are some factors to consider:
- Slots: This is the biggest choice of games at all online casinos. There are versions of the live slots you know and love, plus hundreds more which are online-only. Minimum bets start at around 20 to 30 cents, which makes these games suitable for small bankroll players.
If a slot has a progressive jackpot, I recommend checking the minimum bet levels. Often, a more substantial bet is needed to be in with a shot at winning these. There are plenty of ways to win big without jackpots, e.g., via bonus games or wild symbols. I recommend saving a shot at the bigger progressives until you have built your bankroll elsewhere.
- Table games: If you are playing blackjack or roulette against the software, smaller bets are common. At many casinos, the most popular way to enjoy table games is with live dealers. These games are streamed live from a studio inside major casinos. Bets for live dealer games start at $1 per hand, making them unsuitable for tiny bankrolls. You can find smaller stakes on the software-based equivalents.
- Video poker: The smaller house edge of video poker games (assuming you know the basic strategy) keeps these games popular. You can play many variations for small stakes. Keep in mind, the volatility of “bonus poker” variations is higher than for jacks or better, making those versions better for larger bankrolls.
Taking advantage of sweepstakes casinos
Outside of New Jersey and Pennsylvania, sweepstakes casinos provide legal casino gambling.
No Minimum Deposit Slots
These work because they make a bet a mini-sweepstakes contest. You can’t buy chips, so instead, you buy “gold coins” (or the equivalent), which are play money chips. The sweepstakes casinos then give you “Sweeps Coins” for free to enjoy real cash prizes.
£1 Minimum Deposit Slots Uk
You can take advantage of these in two ways.
First, you can get a small amount of free cash just for signing up. This might only be a couple of dollars, though you never know when you’ll hit a big prize with it on a slot.
No Deposit Slots Codes
Second, sweepstakes casinos offer matched deposit bonuses. These will always cover your first deposit, though they may also cover future deposits.