Squads in Into The Breach determine the Mechs you can take with you onto the battlefield.
You start with the Rift Walkers squad. Additional squads are unlocked by completing Achievements. Each completed achivement earns 1 coin.
Each squad has a custom paint job. Unlocked mech colors can be applied to other squads.
The Lightning Wispon1 is an object that appears in Sonic Forces. It is a Wispon that is themed after the Ivory Wisp. The Lightning Wispon can be used by Avatar, allowing the character to expel an electric whip to destroy Badniks, as well as gifting them the ability to travel airborne through a current of rings. 1 Description 1.1 Appearance 1.2 Features and abilities 2 Overview 3 In other media. Slot 1 Slot 2 Slot 3 Mech Color Unlock cost Rift Walkers: Archive, Inc. A: Combat Mech: Cannon Mech: Artillery Mech: Default starting squad Rusting Hulks: R.S.T. Corporation A: Jet Mech: Rocket Mech: Pulse Mech: 2 Coins Zenith Guard: Pinnacle Robotics A: Laser Mech: Charge Mech: Defense Mech: 3 Coins Blitzkrieg: Detritus Disposal A: Lightning. See also: Unique Off-Hands Off-hand or Focus items are implements intended for spellcasters. They occupy the left-hand 'shield' gear slot on a character, however unlike shields they provide no defenses. Focus items come in two styles, tomes and savage implements. Both types of Focus items provide a set amount of cooldown reduction, but differ in their base energy regeneration. Lightning Squad is a video slot game released by William Hill Gaming. This game has a three dimensional Japanese animation style and a theme based on its own surreal fantasy characters similar to those seen in Anime cartoons. There are four main characters of this unique series: Electrocutee, Voltish, Ramblo, and Boltram.
Random Squads and Custom Squads[editedit source]
Once a second squad is acquired, the option to create a randomized squad or a customized squad opens up.
Lightning Squad Success For All
A Custom Squad allows for the selection of any Mechs that have been unlocked, including multiple of the same class as well as multiple of the same Mech.
A Random Squad is created out of all the unlocked Mechs.
- The Balanced Roll option selects three unique Mechs from three of the five different classes (Prime, Brute, Ranged, Science, and Cyborg). The balanced squad won't have more than 4 weapons so this prevents the Flame Mech, Rocket Mech, Defense Mech, Gravity Mech, and Nano Mech from appearing together in a balanced squad.
- The Chaos Roll option has no restrictions on class, weaponry, or Mech combinations so you get a truly random squad.
- However, if you get duplicate Mechs with the same Passive ability, one of the duplicate Mechs will have the Passive and any power associated with it removed.
Secret Squad[editedit source]
The Secret Squad becomes available after unlocking the 8 named squads. 25 Coins are required to unlock the Secret Squad. This means you have to complete all of the remaining Global and Squad based achievements.
List of squads[editedit source]
|Name||Affiliation||Slot 1||Slot 2||Slot 3||Mech Color||Unlock cost|
|Rift Walkers||Archive, Inc. A||Combat Mech||Cannon Mech||Artillery Mech||Default starting squad|
|Rusting Hulks||R.S.T. Corporation A||Jet Mech||Rocket Mech||Pulse Mech||2 Coins|
|Zenith Guard||Pinnacle Robotics A||Laser Mech||Charge Mech||Defense Mech||3 Coins|
|Blitzkrieg||Detritus Disposal A||Lightning Mech||Hook Mech||Boulder Mech||3 Coins|
|Steel Judoka||Archive, Inc. B||Judo Mech||Siege Mech||Gravity Mech||5 Coins|
|Flame Behemoths||R.S.T. Corporation B||Flame Mech||Meteor Mech||Swap Mech||5 Coins|
|Frozen Titans||Pinnacle Robotics B||Aegis Mech||Mirror Mech||Ice Mech||6 Coins|
|Hazardous Mechs||Detritus Disposal B||Leap Mech||Unstable Mech||Nano Mech||6 Coins|
|Secret Squad||Secret||Techno-Beetle||Techno-Hornet||Techno-Scarab||25 Coins|
|Custom Squad||n/a||Any||Any||Any||Custom||unlock a 2nd Squad|
|Random Squad||n/a||Random||Random||Random||Random||unlock a 2nd Squad|
- Each Squad has their own achievements to unlock, including the Random Squad and Custom Squad.
- An early build of the game didn't include the achievement requirements to unlock squads.
- The Rift Walkers were originally named the Rough Riders.
An older version of the squad loadout which hadn't yet included achievements.
A look at the beta squads and the unlock requirements to open them.
See Also[editedit source]
In order to progress through Stonewood, players must complete Quests. These include both storyline progression quests and quests to help acquaint the player with the mechanics of the game.
List of Stonewood Quests[editedit source]
|Quest Name||Quest Description||Quest Reward|
Retrieve the Data
Homebase Storm Shield Defense 3
To Boldly Go..
Enter the Ninja
Rescue the Survivors
Homebase Storm Shield Defense 4
Leave Only Footprints
Build Off 2: Reinforcement
Kicking and Screaming
Homebase Storm Shield Defense 5
Horrors from the Mist
Up in Arms
Triangulating a Circle
Homebase Storm Shield Defense 6
A New Direction
Van or Astro-van?
Changes[editedit source]3.2 Patch Notes (March 8, 2018)
- Group Missions now require Storm Shield Defense Quest progression to unlock.
- Hoverboards are granted by a new tutorial questline, available after Stonewood Homebase Storm Shield Defense 5 has been completed.
- Added Tutorial Quest for upgrading a Hero’s rarity.
- Granted after the Supply Run Quest in Stonewood has been completed.
- Updated quest titles for the Stonewood Storm Shield Defenses 1 through 10.
Lightning Squad Tutoring
Lightning Squad Star Wars
- Lok's Book of Monsters
- The Floating Freaks quest will remain after the Mutant Storm Event ends and will unlock after Stonewood Storm Shield Defense 3 quest has been completed.