Available on your iOS or Android devices, with a fresh design and all of Ireland’s top lottery games, the Irish Lottery Results App provides notifications within seconds of a draw and allows you to save your chosen numbers to be notified if you've won a prize.
IOS Lottery Apps. IOS Lottery Prediction App. Learn Lottery Strategies. Looking to imrove your lottery game and pick better numbers? Learn the lottery strategies that top lotto players use to imporive their lottery odds, find patterns, and help predict lottery results.
Get the Jackpocket lottery app and play official lottery games like Powerball and Mega Millions on your phone! Never lose a lotto ticket or miss a big jackpot. Enter your mobile number and we'll text you a link to download the Jackpocket app for iOS or Android. Leave this empty: Message and data rates may apply. By submitting your phone. Demonstrate how to use Xcode 6 and Interface Builder to layout the views for a simple single view iOS 8 app. Start betting on the world's lotteries from your smartphone. Place bets, check results, play online games and scratch cards and much more with Lottoland's app available to download on IOS and Android. The Michigan Lottery App is available now in the App Store. It is compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch devices running iOS 10.0 or later. You can also get it on your tablet or smartphone if you are an Android user from Google Play.
Get Irish Lottery Results direct to your iOS or Android device with the new App available for free from Lottery.co.uk.
Ios National Lottery App
Scan the QR code to get the App.
- Latest Results: Direct to your phone after each draw
- Automatic Ticket Checker: Store your numbers to be checked after each draw
- Push Notifications: Customise your own notifications for each game
- Results History: Take a look into the archives and view past winning numbers
Whether it's Irish Lotto, EuroMillions, Daily Million or Telly Bingo, you can get results for all of Ireland's top lottery games in the App.
When you first open the App, you are given the option to specify which games you want to see. You can select just one game if you play regularly, or tick all if you regularly play a mixture of games.
Automatic Ticket Checker
Use the built-in ticket checker to find out automatically after a draw if you've won a prize. You can store multiple tickets for each game, which is handy if you run a syndicate.
Check back after each draw, where you will see the winning numbers compared to those stored, with any wins highlighted clearly.
The customisable notifications are a great feature which allow you, the user, to specify which games you want notifications for. Not only that, but you can also decide whether you want to be notified for winning numbers, prize breakdowns, the next jackpot or all three!
You can edit the notifications you have set up at any time from the Settings, which can be found within the menu of the App.
Browse the archive of Irish Lottery results for each game, with Lotto and EuroMillions dating back to the very first draw.
Please note that all lottery prizes in Ireland are valid for a period of 90 days. Any prizes won from draws over 90 days ago are no longer valid and have expired.
- iOS Support
Find support for using Lottery.net’s iOS lottery apps on this page. From downloading and installing apps to getting the most out of all the features they include, learn all you need to know here. This page relates specifically to iOS devices; you can find help for other devices on the Android Lottery App Support page.
Installing the app
The App Store has all of Lottery.net’s apps available for free download. Here’s how to install an app on your iOS device.
- Visit the iOS Lottery Apps page.
- Select the Download button for the app you want to install.
- In the App Store, tap the Install icon to download the app to your device.
The app will be available to open after a few moments. It will also appear on the home screen of your device. Tap the icon to open the app.
How to Set Up the App
When you open the app for the first time, you just need to go through a couple of quick steps to set up your preferences. Here’s what to do: Best way to win in vegas.
- Choose your lotteries: You will see a list of all the available lotteries on the app. Select which games you want to be displayed on the app’s home screen. You can also change the order they’re shown in by tapping the horizontal grey lines next to a game and dragging it up or down the list. Select ‘Next’ when you have finished.
- Enable notifications: To receive a notification when a new result is available for one of your chosen lotteries, make sure ‘Enable’ is highlighted and then select ‘Next’. If you don’t want to receive notifications, hit the ‘Skip’ button.
You can always update these settings at a later date. If you disable notifications during the setup process you may need to enable them through your device’s settings screen.
Navigating the App
Ios Lottery App Games
There are two ways of navigating the apps, depending on which app you install.
- Toolbar: Some apps have a toolbar along the bottom of the screen, from which you can access the most useful features. Simply tap on one of the options to be taken to the relevant screen.
- Menu: Your app might have a menu instead of a toolbar. Tap on the menu button – the three horizontal lines at the top of the screen – to choose between the different app screens. You can then select the option you want from the menu and you will be taken to that screen. Use the menu whenever you want to access a different feature. On devices with larger screens the menu will remain open.
How to View Your Numbers
You'll find the latest results for your chosen lotteries on the home screen when you open up the app. You can also find out more information about the results.
- Select ‘Draw Details’ to see the value of the prizes on offer and the number of winners. Scroll down for additional information and hit the ‘How to Claim’ button if you have won and need to know what to do next.
- To take a look at archived lottery numbers, select ‘Draw History’ and the app will bring up recent results for the game of your choice. Scroll to the bottom to load more results or tap ‘View Archives’. Pick a year from the options available and you will be able to see all the results from that year. Search for a particular date to find even more information about individual draws.
How to Check Your Ticket
If you want to check your ticket against the latest numbers, simply choose the ‘Checker’ from the menu. It is a very handy tool to find out if you are a winner but you must have bought a ticket to be able to win a prize. The results of the Checker do not prove you are a winner.
If you opt for a ‘Quick Check’, your numbers won’t be stored, so it is perfect if you played a Quick Pick. Follow the steps below to use this function:
- Select the ‘Quick Check’ button on the main Checker screen.
- Your chosen lotteries will be displayed across the top of the screen. Swipe across to pick the game you are checking.
- Enter the numbers from your ticket. You can hit the ‘Reset’ button at the bottom to start again, or tap a number again to deselect it.
- Tap ‘Check Numbers’ when you are ready to check.
The app will display the winning numbers and highlight any winning matches. The value of any prizes will also be shown. You can slide your finger over where it says ‘only show winning results’ to only bring up the draws in which your numbers won a prize.
If you select ‘Add Ticket’, your numbers will be stored within the app so that you don’t have to enter them again in future. It is ideal if you have a favorite set of numbers which you play regularly.
- Tap ‘Add Ticket’ on the Checker screen.
- Swipe across the lotteries at the top to find the game you are checking.
- Use the grid to select the numbers that you played. If you make a mistake, tap a number a second time to deselect it or use the ‘Reset’ button to start again.
- Tap on the bar at the bottom of the grid if you want to put a label on your ticket.
- Select which draw days you wish to check your numbers for.
- Hit ‘Save Ticket’ when you are ready.
Your numbers will then be saved. The app will show you the results for the most recent draw and highlight any winning matches. Select ‘Full Check’ to see a full list of previous results that have been checked against your numbers. Alternatively, swipe across the ‘Result Date’ to check your numbers against previous draws.
You can also update your saved numbers by hitting ‘Edit Ticket’. Select the set of numbers you want to modify, then use the grid to edit your numbers. The ‘Edit Ticket’ option is only available if you have saved at least one set of numbers.
How to Generate Random Tickets
Don't want to choose your own numbers? The apps offered by Lottery.net feature a random number generator that could help you shake things up a bit. Here’s how it works:
- Select the ‘Generator’ tab from the menu.
- Swipe across the different lotteries at the top of the screen until you land on the one you want.
- Press ‘Generate’ and a random set of numbers will be produced. You can keep tapping the ‘Generate’ button until you find a set you like.
- Press ‘Save’ to store any numbers you want to keep.
- Hit ‘View History’ to see previously generated numbers.
The numbers generated will not be submitted into any future draws unless you purchase a valid ticket with those numbers on them. There is a countdown on the Generator screen showing how long is left until the next draw.
How to Customize Notifications
Ohio Lottery Ios App
Set up the alerts that you want so that you only receive notifications that interest you. Follow the steps below to customize your notifications:
- Go to ‘Notifications’ on the menu. If they are not already enabled, you will have to launch the Settings app on your iPhone, tap on ‘Notifications’, scroll down to the app and allow notifications.
- Pick a game from your chosen lotteries.
- Specify the type of alerts you want by swiping across the screen on the various options. You can receive notifications when the latest results are in and when the prize breakdown is available, even picking which draw days you are interested in. You can also opt to receive notifications when the jackpot reaches a certain amount or when it has rolled over a set number of times.
- Select ‘Add Reminder’ if you want to receive a reminder to pick your numbers.
- On the main notifications screen, you can also receive notifications whenever special events are announced.
Updating Your Settings
Tailor the app to suit your own needs and only show the lotteries you play or follow. To do this, select ‘Settings’ from the menu.
- Hit ‘Choose Lotteries’ to see which games appear on the home screen. Highlight the games you want to be displayed or rearrange the order in which they appear by tapping and holding the icon to the left of the lottery name and dragging it up or down the list.
- If the app isn’t showing the latest results correctly, refresh the data by selecting ‘Resynchronize Lottery Results’. Your saved tickets and other preferences will remain in place.
- Press ‘Reset App to Default Settings’ if you experience issues with the app. Your saved tickets, history of generated tickets and notifications will be removed if you do this.
Michigan Lottery Ios App
The Settings screen also shows the version of the app that your device is using. It is recommended that you keep your apps as up to date as possible.
Finding Other Information
Lottery.net’s apps also provide access to other information. You can find a wide range of statistics, learn how to claim prizes or look at feature articles that relate to some of the finer points of playing the lottery. These options are all available through the menu, and will open up a new window in your device’s web browser.
Need More Help?
Ios Health Lottery App
If you have any issues using one of Lottery.net’s apps or if you just need more help using all of the features, please contact us for assistance.