Honey is the concentrated nectar of flowers, a natural substance closely resembling the makeup of fruit, according to BenefitsofHoney.com. Unpasteurized and unfiltered, raw honey can include bits of bee pollen, bee wing fragments and honeycomb, and it is high in healthy anti-oxidants - nutrients that protect your cells.
What went wrong? Cincinnati bengals website.
- About Honey Rush Set in the scenery of enchanted forest, Honey Rush is a Hexagonal Grid Slot released in September 2019 by Play’n Go.The game features Rush Meter, Queen, Drone, and Worker Colony modes next to the static 200-coin jackpot closely described in the Honey Rush slot review.
- The Honey Rush online slot is no exception to this pattern. Charm and cutesy factor aside, Play’n GO’s sweet success is the pull of a challenging big win. Get These Reels Buzzing From 0.20. There are no paylines in the Honey Rush slot machine. Wagers are fixed and offer a broad range to suit all wallets. You can place bets from 0.20 to 100.00.
Honey Rush Slot Free
Please fill in the required field.
Your feedback is very important to us.
While we fix the issue, you can explore our free slots list.ALL FREE SLOTS
Honey Rush Slot
Ready to play Honey Rush for real money?Casitsu Casino
Rate Honey Rush
Honey Rush Paytable
Slot types, themes & features
Play’n Go Honey Rush Slot Overview
One of Play’n Go’s newer online video slot releases is the sticky and sweet Honey Rush game. The slot is set up in a different way from most other games of this type and has plenty of exciting features for you to try out. Keep reading to find out what makes this bee-themed slot unique, then try it out yourself.
How to Play the Honey Rush Slot
Playing Honey Rush is really easy. Once you’ve loaded the slot, choose one of the betting options listed along the bottom of the screen. Use the plus and minus buttons to scroll through the options. These range from 0.20 to 100 per spin. After this, click on the larger honey-colored button to the right to spin. Click on the smaller honey-colored button to turn on the autoplay feature, which carries out a set number of spins for you. Honey Rush has an RTP of 94.5% and high volatility. You won’t win too often while playing, but when you do your winnings should be quite substantial.
Honey Rush Slot Features
- Bee Theme. Honey Rush is set in a woodland and has plenty of bee theming, from the honeycomb-shaped gaming area to the flower symbols that you can win with. The graphics are of a good standard and the sound effects are quite immersive.
- Cluster Wins. When you load the Honey Rush slot, you’ll notice it’s not played on a standard slot grid. Instead, it’s played on a hexagonal grid designed to resemble a honeycomb. There aren’t any paylines - instead, to win you need to land clusters of five or more matching symbols that are adjacently connected. The more symbols there are in a cluster, the bigger your payout will be. If you win, after your winnings have been paid, all winning symbols disappear from the grid and the empty gaps are filled by symbols falling down from above. This gives you the chance to form new clusters. Thanks to this feature, you can keep winning again and again from just one spin.
- Symbols. There are nine symbols in total that can appear on the honeycomb grid. The four low-paying symbols are different flowers, while the high-paying symbols are bronze, silver and gold coins, as well as a blue diamond. This last symbol is the most valuable: form a cluster with 35 or more blue diamonds for a payout worth 200x your bet. The other symbol to look out for is the honeypot wild, which substitutes for all other symbols. This only appears in one of the slot’s bonus features.
Honey Rush Bonus Features
To the right of the honeycomb grid is the Rush Meter, one of Honey Rush’s most exciting bonus features. This charges whenever you win and the more winning symbols there are in a cluster, the more the meter gets charged. There are four levels to the meter:
- Level 1: 20 winning symbols required; activates Drone Colony and one sticky wild.
- Level 2: 40 winning symbols required; activates Drone Colony and one sticky wild.
- Level 3: 80 winning symbols required; activates Drone Colony and one sticky wild.
- Level 4: 160 winning symbols required; activates Queen Colony.
Features that you unlock are queued as you keep on winning. Once no new wins are produced, the queue features come into effect one at a time. Thanks to this feature, you can end up with three sticky wilds. Each sticky wild comes with a 1x, 2x or 3x multiplier. Whenever one helps form a winning cluster, it moves to a new nearby position instead of vanishing from the grid. If you end up with three sticky wilds that all have a 3x multiplier, any wins will be multiplied by 27x.
If you’re looking for even more exciting bonus rounds in the Honey Rush slot game, then watch out for the Colony Feature, where the central symbol on the honeycomb grid is cloned a number of times. If you activate Drone Colony through the Rush Metre feature, you get a cluster of at least seven matching symbols. On any non-winning spin, the Worker Colony can activate. This gives you a cluster of seven to 15 matching symbols. Finally, there’s the Queen Colony, which can be activated through the Rush Metre feature. This gives you a cluster of 20-37 matching symbols.
Play Honey Rush for Real Money
If you’re getting bored with traditional slots and want to play one that does things differently, Honey Rush is the slot for you. Played on a huge honeycomb grid with 37 positions, the slot has lots of features, including cluster pays, consecutive wins from a single spin, multipliers and sticky wilds. Have a spin of this buzzing bee-themed slot with real money and hopefully you’ll form some huge clusters.