Bingo Cages and Electronic Bingo Machines -
Including Sagamatic 2, Series 5, Dartsmate 3, Bingo Blowers and many more.
How To Hack E Bingo Machine
Bingo Equipment. Showing all 10 products. Sort By: Add to Cart. 8 Foot Electronic Flashboard, 3.25 Inch Numbers. Envoy Bingo Console. Professional Table Top bingo blower and 8 foot Flashboard with Verifier.
- Our Fullscreen version of the Online Bingo Caller is great for hosting your own Bingo games! With a clear screen for the number just called, as well as the matching Bingo Phrase its a firm favorite among our users!
- Bingo Caller Machine has 60, 75 and 90 ball game modes for all types of bingo fan. Professionally recorded voiceover artists speak out the balls as they are drawn. You can choose from either traditional UK bingo calls (two little ducks, 22), US bingo calls (B-12, I-24, G-57) or just the numbers (two and three, twenty-three).
- The E-max Electronics Bingo Console is designed be used in conjunction with the E-max Load & Track, E-max POS, and E-max electronic gaming products to form a networked E-max integrated gaming system. All products ship from the factory pre-programmed with a DEMO program to allow you to quickly play a bingo session.
- Professional table top bingo blower for Senior Centers or Retirement Facilities. This quiet electric bingo blower mixes the bingo balls well. Place called balls on the master board on top of the machine. When the game is finished, lift the tray and all the balls drop back down into the blower.
Bingo Bingo Supplies stock a wide and varied range of Bingo Machines, including all the most popular models of both traditional & electronic bingo machines.There are many different types of Bingo Machines available, from traditional cage-style machines to highly sophisticated electronic versions and bingo blowers.
Traditional Style Bingo Cages
How many horses race in the melbourne cup. The traditional style generally consists of a cage which is turned manually and the balls drawn at random. They are more suitable for smaller bingo games and are perfect for playing bingo at home.
Electric Bingo Callers
The modern electronic machines are automated and are programmed to select numbers at random. They are more professional than the traditional versions, and when teamed with a display unit are ideal for bingo halls and community fundraisers.
Bingo Bingo Supplies carry an extensive selection of the most popular Bingo Machines on the market, including the Sagamatic 2 Bingo Machine.
We also supply an array of Bingo Accessories, such as extra balls and trays for our traditional bingo cages, display units for our electronic bingo machines, checkboards, shutterboards and bingo clipboards.
Bingo Bingo Supplies provide Bingo Equipment for a number of Bingo Halls, Events and individuals nationwide at competitive trade prices, and can handle any order large or small. Whether its a personal order of a Home Bingo Set or a bulk order of Bingo Tickets and Bingo Dabbers for a Member's Club, Bingo Bingo Supplies can meet your requirements.
Bingo Bingo Supplies offer competitive rates of delivery to all European and Worldwide destinations. If you would like to set up a trade account please contact us to discuss.
Popular Bingo Machines
E Bingo Machine
Below you can see a selection of our most popular bingo machines and related accessories.
Series 6 Bingo Machine
One of top sellers, a quality Electronic Bingo Machine for all your Bingo needs
Bingo Blower Machine
Popular Bingo Machine, Great for Small Clubs and Holiday Camps!
Giant Bingo Cage
Popular Traditional Style Bingo Machine, Suitable for all your Bingo needs
Giant Bingo Balls
Popular Accessory, Designed To Fit Giant Bingo Cage
Electronic bingo plays just like the traditional game, with the added element of technology involved. With electronic bingo machines, you have the choice to track more cards than before. Electronic Bingo makes the cost per ticket more economical than purchasing paper card tickets and a package of 30 tickets might cost $45, as opposed to buying 30 card tickets worth $2 each.
At many Bingo halls you will have a membership card to to swipe on the machine in order to access your playing account and to buy and play multiple cards. Some machines allow the user to purchase up to 200 cards, however many venue hosts will place a limit on the numbers of tickets allowed to be purchased electronically. If you win, it flashes on your screen and your winnings are directly deposited in to your electronic account.
Here are a few interesting things that you probably didn’t know about using electronic bingo machines.
- It’s easy to think that your chances of winning at electronic bingo are better, since you have more cards than traditional physical card players. In reality, there may be a small edge, which really isn’t that, much. For example, a player with 100 cards has a better chance of winning than a player with a dozen cards, but when there are several other electronic players with 100 cards, then the advantage is no longer that significant.
- Electronic Bingo can be played on handheld bingo devices that enable them to play with dozens of cards simultaneously with no added effort.
- Handheld electronic bingo devices have a tracking mechanism installed, so that players never miss out on a bingo – even if they are using dozens of cards simultaneously. That means that even a beginner can keep track of the same number of cards as experienced players with no issues.
- Players with physical disabilities will be able to electronic bingo machines more easily as it doesn’t involve holding physical bingo cards.
- Some handheld electronic bingo devices have the capacity to hold up to 200 cards for every game, though in many cases certain bingo gaming halls may regulate the number of bingo cards that can be played at a time.
- The payouts from video bingo machines are typically between 80 and 90 percent, which means that for every dollar you invest, the machine will pay 80 to 90 percent in winnings. Prizes can even run up to several thousands of dollars – depending on how much money is invested by the player. A player needs to press the onscreen cash out button to claim his monetary winnings. The machine then prints out the ticket, which is redeemed for cash at the counters.
- Many players may find that electronic bingo minders enable them to double and in some cases even triple the number of cards they play in the game – to increase their chances of winning.
Here you play Bingo in the same manner as you play traditional Bingo but without paper tickets. In electronic Bingo they are called Electronic Bingo cards and the machine records the numbers by the player as they are called.
- All you need is to visit any Bingo room with such Electronic Bingo Machine
- Each player will operate their own electronic bingo card which may be in one of two variations one is hand held device that looks like a portable games machine and other is static terminal screen looking like a computer workstation.
- You will choose the number of cards you would like to play. As each of the bingo calls are made it is up to the player to enter the number into his or her machine – this may be via buttons or a touch screen display.
- The device itself will check this number and ‘daub’ it onto each and every relevant card. The card or cards which are closest to providing a win will display on the screen.
- If a card produces a win then this outcome is displayed and it is up to the player to call ‘Bingo’ or ‘House’ as usual.
- All the payment methods may be via reception area or through some form of account.
- How the card is checked varies and it is quite possible to have the game controlled completely by your device as it is linked to the system as a whole.
You can also play other cash games on Electronic Bingo devices. Many of these electric machines offer other real money games such as Mechanised Cash Bingo, random number generated pokies games, and some other casino games.
Note that video bingo machines are a bit different from these electronic bingo machines. Video machines are equatable to stand alone pokies and video poker gaming machines and are operated by random number generators. You can use these machines to play games with progressive jackpots, and can claim any winnings by tapping the cash out button. Such devices usually have a payback percentage of between 80 and 90 per cent.
How To Beat E Bingo Machine
Bingo players who are looking for new and innovative ways to enliven the traditional form of the game will find some liberation with the new electronic bingo versions of the game. They can choose bingo machine technology depending on what they are looking to gain from the game.