BINGO 10 25 40 52 73 6 18386066 FREE 430 SPACE 46 69 14 24 35 51 64 3 21325072 1. BINGO 8 24385871 5 30365465 FREE 717 SPACE. Microsoft Word - Double Cards.doc Author. Set includes Bingo cage, master board, 17 double-sided cards, 75 bingo balls and 100 markers. If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Bingo Card Categories
Back to School
Get to know you
Movies & TV
Work from home
Printable Bingo Cards
Bingo Baker allows you to print as many bingo cards as you want! If you need 10 cards or 1,000 bingo cards, Bingo Baker is the only app that can handle it. And you don't have to worry about getting duplicate cards. Bingo Baker allows you to print 1, 2 or 4 cards per page. Your printable bingo cards include a random call list you can use to conduct your bingo game.
One card per page
Four cards per page
Play Bingo Online
Bingo Baker has the simplest online bingo experience. You just need to send your players a link to the game. That's it! Players can generate their own unique bingo card in one click, and they're ready to play. Bingo Baker shows no branding, and you can customize the game/card instructions.
Additionally, you can prompt your players to enter their name before starting the game, or Bingo Baker can email a card to each player. Bingo Baker will keep track of each player's card, and you can see all of the cards in your game control panel. Bingo Baker lets you clear and scramble each player's card when you're ready to play a new game.
Bingo Baker generates a call list for you, which you can use for your online game. It keeps track of where you are in the list so you can play over multiple days. You can scramble the list at any time to play another round.
This is where you'll find all the play online features of Bingo Baker
You can read items off the provided call list. You can scamble it, print it, and make it full screen (great for playing bingo at conferences)
You can send players a link to join your game, or Bingo Baker can email their cards to them directly simply by entering a list of email addresses.
The options menu allows you to customize your game, and perform global management actions (like clear and scamble).
You can see the cards of all your players to help you conduct the game.
Players get a full-screen view of their card and click a cell to mark it. No Bingo Baker branding is visible on the page.
Four Ways to Make Your Own Bingo Cards
Now you can print your own bingo cards in four different ways. Click on the style below that is most appropriate for your players, or print different cards for different players if you have a group with mixed abilities.
Set of 75 traditional cards in an easy-to-read format sized at 8.5' X 11'. Each card is different, providing a way for up to 75 players to play at a time.
Set of 30 easy-to-read cards with the numbers in chronological order down each column; e.g., 4, 7, 11. These cards can make playing easier for cognitively impaired or young players.
Set of 25 easy-to-read cards with consecutive numbers down each column; e.g., B1, B2, B3, B4, B5. They make playing even easier for cognitively impaired or very young players.
Gambling money line. What Is a Moneyline Bet? A moneyline bet simply involves you picking one of two teams to win the game. No catch, no angle, just the right answer or the wrong answer. Each team/person in a matchup. Money line bets can seem a little confusing at first, especially for the bettor who has traditionally wagered their money on the point spread. The money line is actually the most straightforward bet you can have on any sport. Everyone makes moneyline bets without even knowing it. Even non-gamblers make moneyline bets. Betting the moneyline for a game is possibly the most simple way to. A moneyline is a type of straight wager where the bettor wagers simply on who will win the contest, straight up – without any spread involved. The easiest way to think of moneyline betting odds is that.
Set of 30 sheets with two cards per sheet. This style is ideal for players who like a more challenging game, since they can easily play two cards at a time.
Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Click the “print” button on your computer to view your printer options and setup.
- Select “all” to print a complete set of cards.
- Type in a page range to print fewer cards.
- Enter specific page numbers to print selected cards to replace lost or damaged cards. (Each card is numbered in the lower right-hand corner.)
- For reusable cards, print on 8.5' X 11' heavyweight or card-stock paper (67–110 lb.), depending on your printer.
- For disposable cards, use an inexpensive regular weight paper. (Players can use daubers, pencils, or felt pens to mark their cards. There is no need for bingo chips or moveable spot markers.)
- Make your own special occasion cards. Print colored cards for different occasions. Use pastel-colored 8.5' X 11' paper (e.g., pink for Valentine’s Day; light green for St. Patrick’s Day; pastel yellow for Easter). Decorate with seasonal stickers or clip art.
- Mix and match your cards. Use a variety of colored papers to print a set of bingo cards. (Print five sheets on blue, five on pink, five on yellow, etc.) Players can then choose their “lucky” color.
- Make your own five-letter cards. First, print a set of cards. Then, cut off the top BINGO letters and glue the grid of numbers to a blank sheet of paper, lining them up along the bottom edge. Finally, write other letters over the columns (NURSE, HOWDY, BRIDE, etc.)
- Make your own special bingo items. Print any of the card options above onto 8.5' X 11' iron-on transfer sheets (available at most computer and office supply stores). Press the transfers onto T-shirts or canvas totes to make extra-special bingo prizes or gifts. Print onto magnet sheets, sticker pages, or clear decal sheets to create other special bingo projects. Note: Your printer must be capable of printing reverse or mirrored pages for some projects. Follow the package instructions.
Free Double Bingo Cards
- More Free Cards: Subscribers can visit our Bingo page every month for a special set of printable themed cards.
- Cards for Purchase: Find dozens of themed bingo cards for purchase at the Activity Connection store.
Printable Double Bingo Cards
Playing the Game:
Double Action Bingo Paper Cards
Bingo is a game of chance played with randomly drawn numbers, which players match against numbers pre-printed onto 5' X 5' matrixes. But the game itself can take many forms. The most popular forms are traditional or straight-line bingo, where the goal is to cover five squares in a row—either diagonally, vertically, or horizontally, and coverall/blackout bingo, where players must cover every number on their card.
Additional bingo resources: