If you’re looking for a fun Christmas activity – this Christmas Bingo is the perfect afternoon activity! This bingo is fun to play in a classroom or for a Christmas gathering. You can do candy or non-candy treats as the bingo markers. If you choose candy, the kids can keep the candy after too!
SmallToys Bingo Paper Game Cards - 3 Cards - 10 Sheets - 100 Books - 4 Inch by 12 Inch Size Disposable Sheet - Made in USA. 4.8 out of 5 stars. Joy Day Christmas Bingo Game Xmas/Holiday/Winter Party Supplies Xmas Gifts for Kids Xmas Party Game Classroom Activities for 24 Players Christmas Party Game Favors. This Christmas Bingo free printable is the perfect activity to keep your kids busy this Christmas season! Easy instructions & cute pictures make it fun for all! Christmas Bingo Free Printable. What better way to spread the Christmas spirit within your family than by having a fun activity that everyone can enjoy! This awesome Christmas Bingo free printable is easy, fun, and memorable.
Christmas Bingo – Free Printable Cards
For a fun indoor Christmas activity – try out this simple Christmas Bingo game. You can even do this as a fun game to play at a Christmas party with up to 10 people!
This free printable includes 10 Bingo Cards and if you have more kids you can double up for teams.
The printable also comes with a full page of calling cards. You can cut these up and place in a jar for selecting or just choose the images at random.
Amazon Christmas Bingo Game
Supplies Needed for Christmas Bingo
White Paper or Cardstock
Bingo Markers – see marker options we suggest you use below
Amazon Christmas Bingo Game
Optional – Self Laminating Sheets
Amazon Free Bingo Games
If you want to keep your bingo cards to reuse them every year, we recommend laminating them.
Christmas Bingo Game Printable
If you don’t laminate the cards and print them in black and white, Do-A-Dot Markers are great for this activity.
Bingo Marker Options
Candy Options: Peppermints or other Christmas candies like Christmas colored jelly beans
Non-Candy Options: Pom Poms, Buttons, Christmas bells
Pencil or Markers: You can have kids cross out the spots with a marker or a dot marker
Amazon Prime Christmas Bingo
How to Set-Up Christmas Bingo
First print off the calling card and bingo cards (link to the free printable below).
1. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a bowl or jar for selecting.
2. Cut out the bingo cards. Each player gets a bingo card. If you have more than 10 players you can put kids into small groups to play together.
Amazon Christmas Bingo
3. Use a candy or non-candy item as markers. When the image is called out, the player puts a marker on that image.
4. When calling out the images – you can describe the image or show the picture.
5. You can play for a line (5 in a row) or a full card. The first person to get a line says “Bingo!”. You can keep playing afterwards for more lines if you have more prizes to give out. There are 30 calling cards to choose from so a full card may result in having a few people winning at the same time depending on the number of players. We recommend playing mostly for lines because of this. Mix up the cards and start a new game after a few lines have been won.
How Can I Play With More People?
Holiday Bingo Online
Slotastic casino no deposit bonus codes 2019. There are 10 unique cards included. If you have more than 10 players you can break them up into small groups and play in groups of 2-3 players. You can also hand out similar cards and have more than one winner at a time.
How to Print the Bingo Cards
Make sure you review the Print Preview before printing. Every printer is different so make sure you select “Print to Fit to Size” or look at the printer Scale Features (you can print at 90% scale) in your printer settings so that it does not print cut off if you are having issues.
Free Printable Christmas Bingo Cards
If you love this Christmas Bingo set – be sure to get our Thanksgiving Bingo Printable Cards too!
More Christmas Crafts
For more Christmas craft ideas, see 50+ Christmas Crafts for Kids.